How many PPVs will Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 4 Superfight Sell?

It will sell more than 3. The marketing and advertising leading up to it is enough to ensure that

Dana White said in the post press conference that freak injuries are not real wins and Dustin is next for Conor after he has healed.

Dana is a clown. A super rich clown but a clown nonetheless

As a conservative estimate I'll say 400 million.

Less than a million now. How much did the last one do?

Anyway, you guys aren’t grasping how casuals work… they are fickle as fuck. The majority of them know he’s on a losing streak and already got a do-over that resulted in catastrophic failure. They’re aren’t buying that shit… this isn’t 2019.

The Conor demographic moved on, you aren’t milking any more 2m ppv’s from them now. They’re Logan customers now I’m guessing.

You said you have no idea why people want to see him fight and I responded. Yes neither has Robbie Lawler and thats why people want to see him fight.
Okay, but Lawler was never as popular a fighter as Conor.

So, again, I cannot understand why so many people like Conor. His fights are fun, but he's hardly the only fun fighter. And especially now after he's threatening to kill an opponent's family in their sleep? Fuck Conor and fuck his fans.

Robbie doesn't need to resort to that shit. He's cold and quiet until the cage door closes, then he's violence incarnate until the fight ends, one way or another

Okay, but Lawler was never as popular a fighter as Conor.

So, again, I cannot understand why so many people like Conor. His fights are fun, but he's hardly the only fun fighter. And especially now after he's threatening to kill an opponent's family in their sleep? Fuck Conor and fuck his fans.

Robbie doesn't need to resort to that shit. He's cold and quiet until the cage door closes, then he's violence incarnate until the fight ends, one way or another

Dude, the U.S. elected, and nearly re-elected, an internet troll as President. Nothing should be surprising in this social media age.

If it's Conor's first fight back, and Poirier is Champion, then a lot.

Any Conor mgregor fight will sell. Mgregor vs some homeless bum fighting over pork and beans will be watched more than any combination of fighters ufc could match.

If Poirier beats Oliveira and the fight is for LW Belt then how many PPVs you think this fight will sell?
More than Conor vs Khabib did?

Lol how the fuck do they market that title fight...or explain that to real contenders

That would be an absolute slap in the face to real contenders...and personally for me would end my tenure as a UFC fan...

Total horse shit

That's all true. Conor is not a super fight at this point. But, for reasons I can't understand, there's still a lot of people that want to see him fight, and they'll pay for it.
I think at this point more people will watch to see Conor lose in spectacular fashion again that see him win.

Any Conor mgregor fight will sell. Mgregor vs some homeless bum fighting over pork and beans will be watched more than any combination of fighters ufc could match.
Usman v Masvidal / Holloway v Volk 2 (1,300) sell more than Aldo v Conor (1,200), but that could be because of the addition of the co-main event, since Usman v Masvidal 2 didn't make the same numbers. So in a card like that, it's possible to reach Conor's numbers but it's not very likely.

But, Conor's PPV numbers has increased since Aldo fight too.

Alvarez- 1,300
Diaz- 1,317
Cerrone- 1,353
Poirer 2- 1,600
Diaz 2- 1,600
Poirer 3- 1,800
Khabib- 2,400

Would it be more than Poirer 3 or less? I think it will be around Poirer 2 and 3, I don't think it will pass Poirier 3, but still it could be the second biggest fight in UFC again.

In my opinion, I wouldn't care about this fourth fight since even if Conor wins it would be 2-2, then what fifth fight? But people will probably care and buy it, so Dana will make this happen.

Back