How many PPVs will Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier 4 Superfight Sell?

If Poirier beats Oliveira and the fight is for LW Belt then how many PPVs you think this fight will sell?
More than Conor vs Khabib did?
LOL… Conor? Superfight? You are “Savagely” Stupid.

If Poirier beats Oliveira and the fight is for LW Belt then how many PPVs you think this fight will sell?
<WhatIsThis>superfight?
72580072.jpg
more than conor and khabib?

it's not a superfight.
And if there's no buildup, I don't think it will sell a lot...

heck, I think it will be more dependent if DP is the champ or if he is on a downslope, or who's on that card...
Conor, if they don't setup where he wins a fight prior to the rematch, it will be just sad. Kind of how "fear the return" worked out for Ronda.

I feel like they'd do it, and in fact probably will but I certainly wouldn't call it a super fight.

It'd sell though, especially with the leg break.

If the UFC will do some propaganda promo for Conrat they can sell a lot.

If they shoot some fake shoots of Conrat training in the moutains with snow and suffering as if he is dying.
That takes enough to make the 'casuals' or fans believe in him.
The Conrat fans are the most easy to fool.
Because Conrat has the image of a knock out artist they can always give people hope and belief by making propaganda videos.

Super fight ?

Lmao

That fight wouldn’t even be competitive.

If the UFC will do some propaganda promo for Conrat they can sell a lot.

If they shoot some fake shoots of Conrat training in the moutains with snow and suffering as if he is dying.
That takes enough to make the 'casuals' or fans believe in him.
The Conrat fans are the most easy to fool.
Because Conrat has the image of a knock out artist they can always give people hope and belief by making propaganda videos.
Conor hits like a truck.

Waste of money. Plus, Oliveira could likely beat Conor, and possibly Justin. It isn't the relevant fight of the day.

Conor can't seem to make it through a fight with Justin without being busted up or unconscious. Time to move on to other fights first. Enough already.

Waste of money. Plus, Oliveira could likely beat Conor, and possibly Justin. It isn't the relevant fight of the day.

Conor can't seem to make it through a fight with Justin without being busted up or unconscious. Time to move on to other fights first. Enough already.
What a joke.

maybe conor can keep fighting Poirer till he flukes a win
I think that is what Dana is hoping for. A fluke win to prolong Conor's trash appeal and sales. He might have to get about 10 rematches to make that happen though.

The 3rd fight sold 1.8 million buys. I'd venture to say somewhere around that number. If it sells 1.5 million that's a success.

mcG is one or two losses from no one caring about him at all

Back