How many PPV buys would Conor vs Woodley get?

SherdogJoe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm debating with this guy MuyThaiElbows about this fight and he's saying things like:

MuyThaiElbows: Nobody wants to see a small guy get picked on by a bigger guy lol

So it wouldn't get the 1 million views like you'd think."

"Conor is only interesting when he has a fight lined up that's interesting. Anyone with a fight brain knows Woodley dismantles Conor and rag dolls him all over the octagon with ease. Nobody is going to enjoy that match up in can guarantee that."

I disagree and think the fight would crush the PPV numbers, but wanted to get other opinions.

I think to say it gets less than a million is actually insane.

That fight isn't even going to happen so the answer is zero buys.

Depends a little on the rest of the card too, but I would say over 1.5 m buys.

Conor would trash talk the SHIT out of Woodley and then probably get embarrassed and KTFO

Nobody will ever know because UFC won't release PPV numbers..

Depends a little on the rest of the card too, but I would say over 1.5 m buys.

Conor would trash talk the SHIT out of Woodley and then probably get embarrassed and KTFO
This ^^

Conor will bring about 1 million buys, Tyron adds an additional 30 so 1.000030 million

That fight isn't even going to happen so the answer is zero buys.

Sounds like you're retarded and didn't read the question. And what a surprise another retard sonny QC put a like on it lol

Sounds like you're retarded and didn't read the question. And what a surprise another retard sonny QC put a like on it lol

I read it, you're arguing with some other idiot about things that aren't going to happen. I don't guess how many buys imaginary fights will do.

The Floyd exposure has elevated him even further. The boxing community would now be paying attention. I'd say just under 2 mil

I read it, you're arguing with some other idiot about things that aren't going to happen. I don't guess how many buys imaginary fights will do.

lol Cool man. Good luck to ya.

Back