Social How many people do you know with coronavirus?

How many people do you know with Coronies?

• Total voters

ObamaPhoneLady

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My family is lucky. One neice was tested and came back negative, we don't know anyone personally who has tested positive yet.

Poll choice is changeable in case your number goes up.

I havent tested everyone I know, so not sure. Probably a few since the symptoms are so mild in most people.

False numbers in the poll must be taken into account, if the dummies know someone with the sniffles, they will include him or her as a carrier..

False numbers in the poll must be taken into account, if the dummies know someone with the sniffles, they will include him or her as a carrier..

Obviously I mean people who have tested positive. Kind of amazing I had to say that tbh.

None. Even though there are about like 14 cases as of now, there are more pronghorns than humans in Wyoming so I don't think it'll ever reach someone that I acquainted with.

Only 1 person who I know personally

It's still new here. Sticky the poll and I'll come back to it in about a week.

I have a life long friend who’s father was a harness racer and his friend from Yonkers raceway died from the virus.

It just begun, the odds of knowing someone who's has it or had it is pretty low.

One personally and seen a number of confirmed.. waiting on my own PCR to come back.

None at the moment and I hope it stays that way.

My family is lucky. One neice was tested and came back negative, we don't know anyone personally who has tested positive yet.

Poll choice is changeable in case your number goes up.

Glad to hear you're doing ok.

I have a life long friend who’s father was a harness racer and his friend from Yonkers raceway died from the virus.

Sorry to hear it.

Interesting how politicized this is. Having people in here whose answer is 0 but who don't want to just put 0 because they want so badly for this to be a bigger thing than it is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back