How many people could a UFC champ defend themselves against?

Having your movement limited is not optimal, but I doubt it would give the gooks an edge that would allow them to finish Silva.

You sir are none too bright. It's not a matter of limited movement. It's a matter of - X amount of guys vs 1.

The odds don't favor the 1 when everyone is on the same page with what is about to transpire.

But if you have two guys coming at you at the same time you're not gonna be able to take them both out so as soon as you hit one the other is basically gonna tackle you.

Unless you're throwing one hit KO's in a few seconds when the first guys comes to, he's back to helping the other guy out.

You think smart guys who know how to fight are gonna line up like a kissing booth, or all come at you at the same time.

That's why you see videos of one guy beating up multiple attackers because all the guys are hesitant giving the one guy a chance to hit one guy and get ready for the next guy.
All Silva/Jones would need to do is to immobilize one at a time and basically divide and conquer. Nobody is taking either down and controlling them, it's just not going to happen.

That's extremely likely. You think some random thug would get back up from a spinning elbow from Jones? Hell no! They'd be on the floor crying and crawling away.

You sir are none too bright. It's not a matter of limited movement. It's a matter of - X amount of guys vs 1.

The odds don't favor the 1 when everyone is on the same page with what is about to transpire.
It's certainly helps when that 1 is arguably the GOAT Mixed Martial Artist with surgical precision and lighting fast reflexes.

Give me Chuck Liddell...

I fought a lot in the streets growing up so we were used to group fighting. There's a skill to fighting one-on-one and there's a skill to fighting with a bunch of people around. I had a lot of experience. It had been awhile, but I had a lot of experience in the past.

While not a champ, take the Maiquel Falcao incident as proof of what happens when 10 randos wrecking a highly trained guy.

If, say, they were bum rushed walking to their house by a bunch of goons with no competitive fighting experience?

Here's the current UFC Champs.

SW: Joanna Jedrzejczyk
BW: Amanda Nunes
FLW: Demetrius Johnson
BW: Dominick Cruz
FW: Conor McGregor
FW Interim: Jose Aldo
LW: Eddie Alvarez
WW: Tyrone Woodley
MW: Michael Bisping
LHW: Daniel Cormier
HW: Stipe Miocic

Inspired by that video of a boxer beating up two thugs trying to attack him and that one UFC fighter who beat up a gang attacking some woman.
It's very unpredictable, to be honest. There's plenty of videos that show people beating up multiple attackers, and plenty that show people getting wrecked. Depends on the day. There are billions and trillions of different outcomes that are possible.

According to Chuck, find a doorway because it's easier to fight off people because there is only room for one or two at a time.

While not a champ, take the Maiquel Falcao incident as proof of what happens when 10 randos wrecking a highly trained guy.
That's one incident out of millions. It's basically an unpredictable thing.

Joanna will get recked by any male who lifts

Amanda will get recked by any male who lifts

DJ will get recked by 10 any male who lift and do some cardio

Dominick Cruz will get recked by any 5 males that lift.

Conor will get recked by non mentally weak male that lifts

Jose aldo will get recked by 10 males that lift

Eddie Alvarez will get recked by 10 males that lift

Tyrone woodley will get recked by non racist 10 males that lift....Racist who lift will be too afraid to approach him because of his superior aesthetic/skin color

Michael Bisping will get recked by any male who lifts/throws overhand rights.

Daniel Cormier will get recked by any male with good debate skills.

Stipe will get get recked by 15 males who lift.
bro-do-you-even-lift-008-03032013.jpg

But yeah, most people would get starched by ten guys. No one really can fight that many individuals. Strength comes in numbers.

I'm gonna guess the people who say "2 average, untrained guys could overwhelm a male UFC champ" have never trained a day in their life and think they are walking badasses because they lift weights once a week. Lmao.

2 untrained average guys would get obliterated by any male UFC champ...first guy would get knocked out or completly dazed by the first flurry and then what? 1on1 champ vs chump... there are already plenty of videos online of guys who obviously train martial arts who are not even famous / elite level fighters and who smoke 2 - 3 thugish looking guys...

Someone queue the gif with the 2 sherdoggers shadowboxing at the UFC event, i think we have those dudes in this thread.

The simple answer is: It depends.

A couple or more guys determined to do you harm are a totally different story than a couple of guys standing around when one starts something. Most people really don't want to hurt someone else, so they hesitate. A couple/few guys who've already decided to light someone up, most likely will.

depends on their strategy, if they lined up the fighter cud one shot KO them all. But if they covered up, grabbed the fighter, it would quickly be over. I'd say minimum three if they did it correctly. Otherwise even 5 would get their ass kicked.

LHW and HW could probably handle themselves against 3-4 5'9+ 165lb+ men pretty handily. WW and MW I'd say 2 to 3 regular sized men. Have 2 or more 6'0+ 200+ pound in shape guys rush you with bad intention you probably gonna go down. 155 and below better hope to god to don't ever have any more than 2 guys come at them or they gonna be on the news that night. This isn't a Bruce lee movie folks, a nice hit to the back of the head will have you seeing stars.

Back