How many people are converted Bisping fans?

I've warmed a lot to Bisping in recent years, so much so that I'm supporting him over Belfort in their upcoming fight.

I likeBisping, have since his time as a contestant on TUF.

Moreover, I firmly believe he beat Sonnen which is a riot because Sonnen fights Jon Jones next... Who is going to embarrass him.

i hated him when he 1st appeared (he is English), now though i find myself wanting him to win and I'm Scottish!

He's good. I don't really care either way but he'll never be champ.

It seems like there's a lot, and it bothers me because he doesn't deserve it, he's still the same person he was when people started to hate him. I remember very clearly when the Bisping hate started, it was after the Hamill fight when Bisping acted like he dominated and told Hamill to "go back to wrestling," because he just put on a "boxing clinic," and Bisping later acted like a dick to a reporter because the reporter brought up the fact that it was controversial decision. So basically people didn't like him because he was delusional about himself, so what's changed?

Some recent quotes from Bisping- "Miller didn't gas, I'm sure he was in great shape," "I beat up Miller so bad he was beggin the ref to pull me off," (Miller got up instantly, wasn't dazed or wobbly or look hurt in the least, just tired) "I almost KO'd Chael twice," (Bisping didn't even buckle his legs even a little bit with any punch in that fight) "The Henderson fight is the only fight I've ever lost, I was robbed in all the other fights," "It was a good punch but it was the only significant punch he hit me with the whole fight," ( in response to being asked about the punch Stann hit him with at the end of the first round, if the other good punches Stann hit Bisping with weren't significant then Bisping didn't land a single significant punch the whole fight)

Not to mention he whined for a long time before the Stann fight about not having a title shot when he hadn't beaten a single top 10 fighter ever, and he is one of the mouthiest fighters in the UFC yet when anyone says anything about him he throws a tantrum. God I hope Vitor beats him.

I totally agree with you..I used to like the guy and wanted him to win..I actually lived not far from him near Clitheroe Lancashire...now I can't stand the guy and want Vitor to knock his lights out

BispingDogYouMad2.jpg

He's a dick..I don't respect him because he has zero respect for anyone ever. he hasn't done anything exciting in the UFC but last through fights. No awesome subs or crazy knockouts he just coasts a long being a tough fighter with great cardio. He carries a god complex now and is basically going to get a title shot because there is noone else.

i used to not like bisping but im alright with him now. first off he got ktfo by hendo so he got what he deserved already and second off he speaks his mind and tells it how it is unlike many others

I have to respect his work ethic and skill. I enjoy a good heel too, and when he's not playing up the part he seems like a "proper bloak"..... but I do root against him in fights. I don't wish him serious harm.... I just often root for his opponent.

Rooting for Bisping because his opponent is a modern day Lion-O.

Been warming up to him lately but the spitsbing thing is still hard to live down.

always been a fan he is a good fighter. the ufc chooses his opponents he goes in and fights everytime.

I have started to like bisping in the past few months. he cracks me up. almost as funny as chael.

Love me some Ged...:icon_chee

Did you know that that scene is based on an actual thing which happened to Stewart Lee? And then the stalker guy went on to become a radio host (Christian O'Connell).

..trivia fact of the day =]

Back