How many people are converted Bisping fans?

613MMAfan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It seems like there's a lot, and it bothers me because he doesn't deserve it, he's still the same person he was when people started to hate him. I remember very clearly when the Bisping hate started, it was after the Hamill fight when Bisping acted like he dominated and told Hamill to "go back to wrestling," because he just put on a "boxing clinic," and Bisping later acted like a dick to a reporter because the reporter brought up the fact that it was controversial decision. So basically people didn't like him because he was delusional about himself, so what's changed?

Some recent quotes from Bisping- "Miller didn't gas, I'm sure he was in great shape," "I beat up Miller so bad he was beggin the ref to pull me off," (Miller got up instantly, wasn't dazed or wobbly or look hurt in the least, just tired) "I almost KO'd Chael twice," (Bisping didn't even buckle his legs even a little bit with any punch in that fight) "The Henderson fight is the only fight I've ever lost, I was robbed in all the other fights," "It was a good punch but it was the only significant punch he hit me with the whole fight," ( in response to being asked about the punch Stann hit him with at the end of the first round, if the other good punches Stann hit Bisping with weren't significant then Bisping didn't land a single significant punch the whole fight)

Not to mention he whined for a long time before the Stann fight about not having a title shot when he hadn't beaten a single top 10 fighter ever, and he is one of the mouthiest fighters in the UFC yet when anyone says anything about him he throws a tantrum. God I hope Vitor beats him.

You dislike him that much that you are moaning that other people are starting to like him??

Why not concentrate on the fighters you do like rather than the ones you don't?

Peace

I never hated Bisping nor any fighter. But after the Chael Sonnen fight I became convinced that Bisping is a top 5 fighter at Middleweight.

meh i prefer bisping over vitor.

to each their own.

it should be a great fight and i think it could go either way.
very excited for it.

Pity? It was pity that stayed Bisping's record. Many that have fans deserve not to. Some that don't deserve to have fans. Can you give it to them, 613MMAfan? Do not be too eager to deal out fandom in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Bisping has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bisping's record may rule the fate of many.

Converted fan? No. Am I starting to not hate on him as much? yes. I can give credit where it is due. He's a solid contender.

I think that people who hate him and people who like him do so for the same reason. He only carries around one face, and doesn't apologize it.

rooting for bisping over belfort

Pity? It was pity that stayed Bisping's record. Many that have fans deserve not to. Some that don't deserve to have fans. Can you give it to them, 613MMAfan? Do not be too eager to deal out fandom in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends. My heart tells me that Bisping has some part to play yet, for good or ill before this is over. The pity of Bisping's record may rule the fate of many.

michael "my precious" bisping

he loves and hates his opponents just as he loves and hates himself

say what?

I like Bisping because of his fighting style. Very active and looks for finishes, his prefight shit talking always makes the fight a little more entertaining. At the same time, I am a bigger fan of Belfort. He also goes for finishes, but doesn't usually talk as much shit as Bisping.

I think Bisping will always be a top #5-10, but will never really crack the top 5. If he doesn't beat Belfort here, I would be surprised if he ever gets this close to a title shot again

Do you know him personally? I don't hate him or any fighter for that matter.

why would people decide to like him? he hasn't gotten any more exciting. He is an outspoken rude and in my opinion boring fighter.
he spit on someone...who does that? especially after a win that included an illegal blow.

Going for Bisping because he doesn't say jesus is responsible for everything. I wonder why jesus made him freak out at the presser

Back