How many of you would watch TUF if Ben Askren was a contestant?

I would watch. Askren would probably dominate.

I usually watch TuF, but it would depend on who else was on that season.

I certainly wouldn't watch it for Ben fuckin' Askrens sake, he's only ever mentioned because HE talked smack about someone more famous. Yay, way to go.

LOL @ people debating...
You think that hipster Askren would even consider coming on TUF?
LOL...

The simple answer is I wouldn't watch TUF if Vladimir Putin was a contestant.

LOL @ people debating...
You think that hipster Askren would even consider coming on TUF?
LOL...

Yeah, I actually think he would do fine. The other people on the show probably wouldn't have much experience either.

Askren would roll thru a WW season of TUF with ease. Ease. It be like when Roy was the heavy fav for Tuf 10. No one else was near his skill level nor had much experience. Roy was a Champ in IFL.

if it was early TUF I could see Askren being beaten by someone, but currently it really is gonna take a standout performance or shocking upset finish to stop him dominating both rounds in every fight.

99Silva came back with a vengeance.

I don't think I would watch it.
Him being in the UFC would be fun but I hope it does not take TUF to get it done.

I honestly would. The guy comes off as having a hilarious / mischievous personality, and he's actually pretty decent at wrestling. I don't know if he could win the whole thing, but I think he could hang around long enough to make it interesting.

Also the drama between him and Dana would comical, it would remind me of Roy Nelson and DW's little feud.

Decent at wrestling? The guy has is one of the best p4p wrestlers in all MMA. He would walk over subpar competition in TUF.

but it is not going to happen... is all about money and One FC pays him well.

The programs format needs to be remixed.

Askren would most definitely make an interesting coach and I would tune in. I've skipped the last 2 consecutive TUF seasons.

I've thought the show needs to be retooled too.

Id like it if they automatically revealed who won and made the show more about how the fighters got to where they are now. Live play by play by the fighters that are fighting on the episodes would be great imo.

"I knocked you the f out"

"Yeah, you did but so and so choked you out in your next fight"

"Yeah, he did"

that format worked for columbo i guess but i definitely wouldn't be watching it if that was the case and i watch all of them

He's never faced tough competition before. Hell, Kimbo Slice looked amazing until he was on TUF. I think it exposes a lot of people.

Kimbo Slice had just been knocked out by a journeyman fighter and had not looked amazing prior to that.

You are absolutely retarded if you think Amoussou could be top 10 in the UFC. Lima and Koreshkov I can kind of see an argument for, although you are still wrong. But to think Amoussou, who's recently lost to UFC reject Paul Bradley, and Fernando Gonzalez, who lost to David Mitchell, could be top 10 means you ate paint chips as a child.

Says the guy who uses mma math

Back