How many of you train UFC?

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
images

Yes I train UFC I'm getting my bachelors in it sometime next fall

I used to train Kinect, but now I train PlayStation VR.

I've been training UFC for an hour twice a week since last month so watch yourself when you talk to me.

I'm pretty good I don't think y'all can fuck with me

I was pretty good at UFC on PS1.

I like to shadow box when i exercise. Its challenging. I dont like weights or cardio. I like the herschel way of working out lean and mean. Training ufc is too heavy imo

Pretty sure I may get an offer from Dana in the next year or so.... they call me the white rumble

I graduated top of my class. I can submit you in over seven hundred different ways and that's just with my bare hands.

I'm a black belt in UFC and a silver belt in sherdog, I'm basically a killing machine if I really wanted to be but choose to live a peaceful life

First time I enquired to fight in the UFC, it was going to cost me $700 to get my ass handed to me by the likes of Matt Serra, Jens Pulver, Caol Uno, Din Thomas and the like, so I was allllllll....nope! Been 10 years since I trained with any consistent seriousness, but I just pulled my Gi out of the closet and plan on retiring my belt to start as a white belt again. I'm an old newb now.

I've trained UFC since UFC 1 in 1990, I'll always remember Chuck beating Tank Abbott that night. The next day I decided to start training UFC.

believe it or not, in some parts of the world you are a loser if you're a man with no martial arts background

believe it or not, in some parts of the world you are a loser if you're a man with no martial arts background
Definitely not surprising.

Seems like such a powerful thing for building you as a man and human. Obviously more than one way but there's definitely something about martial arts, It's deep In our DNA.

Back