How many of you predicted Conor to beat Aldo but lose to Nate?

I predicted him to beat Aldo, had a gentlemens bet with my mate and also in an accy with the bookies...
Funnily enough and for some reason that I'm still unsure of, I didn't bet on him at all against Diaz but was 99% sure that he'd own him.

I think McG wins this fight as it suits ALL party's, I then think Diaz wins third fight.

Ps, I predicted RDA loss before anyone even knew who he was fighting :), I literally stated for ages that he'd lose his next fight against whoever it's against as he's taking too many blows, is sub par an getting lit up too much !
Alas, I was right, shame he ducked McG though...

Had him losing to Aldo, wasn't sure of method. I didn't think of it too much.

I had him beating Diaz via decision after a shitload of legkicks. oops

Predicted he will lose to both.

He is losing to Nate again, this time by 3rd round finish.

I bet on Diaz, though did not think that fight would end up that quick.

Aldo match i saw being very close. Aldo was aging champ and Conor was just destroying everyone. I kinda gave the nod to Aldo though.

I thought he would lose against Aldo.

Didn't really have an opinion against Diaz at the beginning, but when I saw the weigh ins I leaned towards Nate a bit.

Why you ask ?

Well, at the weigh in/faceoff scuffle, the security guard held Conor fairly easy. Like he was made out of air. Then Dana held Conor with one hand, again, fairly easy.

To me that was a sure sign that Conor is fucked against bigger dudes, especially ones that know BJJ.

Back