How many of you predicted Conor to beat Aldo but lose to Nate?

surgeyou1

Welcome to the Machida Era...Part Deux
@Steel
Reaction score
Just wondering.

yESZx4k.gif

KoP3xyO.gif

Not me, complete opposite. Didn't think he'd beat Aldo then I was nervous for Diaz.

I predicted him to lose to both. And bet on him to lose to both. I think $100 each bet.

According to Sherdog, everybody got both picks right and everyone predicted Aldo to get put to sleep in 13 seconds too.

He is a lion killing gazelles, that got ate by gazelle. He copied his look off a male model from Canada, took Ric Flairs gimmick and has never defended a bel in his career ......is that enough?

Predicted him to KO both... 1/2.

Predicted a lot of other fights correctly this year though.

He is a lion killing gazelles, that got ate by gazelle. He copied his look off a male model from Canada, took Ric Flairs gimmick and has never defended a bel in his career ......is that enough?

Please list which fighters are gazelles and lions so mods can sticky for future reference.

I don't think you know what fraud means.

Most Sherdoggers wait until after the final bell to make thier picks.

Not me. Every other fight I've ever predicted I got right though.

He's exciting as fuck as a fighter and brings hype with his over confident trash talk. Call him a fraud if you want but he is one of a kind in mma. I'm going for Diaz but doesn't mean I don't enjoy Conor.

I predicted both Aldo and Nate to beat Conor, as I felt/feel like they are the better fighters. I'm happy Nate got it, but would be much more satisfied if it was Aldo who got the win, as I'm not much of a Nate fan. Although, I actually watched interviews of Nate during the 1st Conor fiasco and grew to like him a bit (very down to Earth), but I still don't like him for his excuses after losing previously. Esp. the loss against Josh Thomson when Nate said all he did was run from him...even though he got TKO'ed.

Now, I just want Nate to shut Conor up for good. Can't stand his egotistical trash-talking and whiny little nuthuggers.

I said UD loss to Aldo, Sub Loss Diaz

I predicted Conor would lose by dec vs Aldo and I thought he would win by dec against Nate. But I only thought that because Nate took it on short notice.

Predicted he will beat Aldo inside tho,predicted Nate might sub him.
He is winning this one tho. UD or late rounds TKO.

Back