How many of you loved it when mcgregor said "Nick Nick relax, he's doing just fine"

In his most recent interview at his gym before going to Vegas he said he is trying to replicate what he's already done in prior org
I just literally said that in the last post. He has said he wants to make history by holding to belts. But also said in the grand scheme of things, they don't matter. All that matters the cheques.

Hmmmm... that would be impossible since there's a table and cameras on their faces but your welcome to try again. I enjoy Conor and Diaz, no need to hate on one due to obsession of another like you.
I actually love Diaz. Nick more so but recognize when one gets lit up hard.

I actually love Diaz. Nick more so but recognize when one gets lit up hard.
Then why so biased? I actually like Nick better and would root for him over Conor. But this one I have to stay neutral and just enjoy. You have to realize Conor does care about the belts because that is the history part but I'm sure he is truthful when he says the checks are the real motive. I think the I don't give a fuck about the belt was pure reaction to Diaz.

Then why so biased? I actually like Nick better and would root for him over Conor. But this one I have to stay neutral and just enjoy. You have to realize Conor does care about the belts because that is the history part but I'm sure he is truthful when he says the checks are the real motive. I think the I don't give a fuck about the belt was pure reaction to Diaz.
Na. He cares to make history. The belts themselves are just a means to an end. Like I wrote earlier, Nate was reciting what mcgregor already said. But no one ever says anything to Conor so when someone says something no matter how ridiculous, they jump on that Dik and say Conor got owned.

Conor trashes everyone. Nate is not the guy to get the better of him. lol. Like Conor said, the only weight he cares about is the weight of his cheques. He's gonna massacre Nate anyways and Nate knows it. He's here to collect. That's it.

I still Remember when ppl say cowboy got the better of Conor at the go big presser. Lolololol

I don't know man. Just excited for this matchup. Although I still wish it was rda.
I can see RDA getting caught easier by the way he rushes in. Nate throws straight punches so should do better in striking than RDA but I can't see Nate getting Conor down. Gonna be good. I will be there so gonna have to line up a couple parlays.

Conor still got rustled badly from the steroid accusation, so much for his mental steel shield.

Conor has been gotten to.

Hard to tell if maybe it's his guilty conscious or his only real button to be pushed is trying to dirty up the legacy he is trying to build.

So Diaz is never rattled but has lost countless times and has been taken out of his game plan but mcgregor Ko's everyone. Do you even listen to yourself?

Nate throws his own teammates under the bus by saying everyone in the ufc is own them. He has teammates that are in them and his brother is also in the ufc. He threw all of them under the bus. Sellout.

Dude, they always say that. You know damn well he didn't mean Nick was on steroids, you're just reaching and reaching. And you're trying to call me out by saying I'm saying the same things over and over, but you love it when Conor does it...same stuff every time. I'm the king, I run this game, I make more money than you. Same shit, meant to draw in the simple. And it works, because here you are. parroting his views like a good little minion. The only things that were different in this conference were Conor getting tooled about his belt, Conor getting his own line used against him with the midget insult, and the fact that Nate clearly did not give a fuck about what Conor had to say.

Say what you want about Nate, but he doesn't need to pre script insults in an attempt to sound witty. He just says what he thinks. You're the type of guy that believes that rappers really come up with their freestyles on the spot.

Long story short. It's a press conference. Who cares. Let's see the fight already.

I can see RDA getting caught easier by the way he rushes in. Nate throws straight punches so should do better in striking than RDA but I can't see Nate getting Conor down. Gonna be good. I will be there so gonna have to line up a couple parlays.
Well goodluck on that bro

Dude, they always say that. You know damn well he didn't mean Nick was on steroids, you're just reaching and reaching. And you're trying to call me out by saying I'm saying the same things over and over, but you love it when Conor does it...same stuff every time. I'm the king, I run this game, I make more money than you. Same shit, meant to draw in the simple. And it works, because here you are. parroting his views like a good little minion. The only things that were different in this conference were Conor getting tooled about his belt, Conor getting his own line used against him with the midget insult, and the fact that Nate clearly did not give a fuck about what Conor had to say.

Say what you want about Nate, but he doesn't need to pre script insults in an attempt to sound witty. He just says what he thinks. You're the type of guy that believes that rappers really come up with their freestyles on the spot.
Hahahahhaahahahah. Dude that wasn't even Nate talking. It was Nick that had everything scripted for him.but keep Kenny florian everything in your posts.

Im reaching? He accuses everyone in the ufc of juicing meanwhile 2 of his teammates got busted. Of course he thinks everyone does it because his partners do it. Did he think that wasn't gonna come back on him?

Nate Diaz did the following:

Coaxed McGregor into admitting the belt meant nothing

Subsequently made McGregor look like a fool by asking him, if the belt means nothing, why do you take it everywhere?

Made McGregor storm up out of his seat and look visibly upset and annoyed when he brought up the steroid talk

Turned McGregor's No.1 insult (you're a midget) against him

Used the midget insult to down play all McGregor's achievements - and McGregor could not counter this due to him calling them all midgets for years.

Made McGregor panic when he asked him if he knew about this fight long before it was announced

Nate Diaz did just fine in McGregor's own words to Nick Diaz

Hahahahhaahahahah. Dude that wasn't even Nate talking. It was Nick that had everything scripted for him.but keep Kenny florian everything in your posts.

Im reaching? He accuses everyone in the ufc of juicing meanwhile 2 of his teammates got busted. Of course he thinks everyone does it because his partners do it. Did he think that wasn't gonna come back on him?

Yeah, you're reaching. Nate isn't a witty guy, oh no...you make me laugh. It's always hilarious to see a young American boy with such a hard on for an Irish stud. Almost as big as a hard on as Conor has been known to sport at weigh ins, lol.

Yeah, you're reaching. Nate isn't a witty guy, oh no...you make me laugh. It's always hilarious to see a young American boy with such a hard on for an Irish stud. Almost as big as a hard on as Conor has been known to sport at weigh ins, lol.
American boy???? Ahhahahahahahaaah. Now you're reaching. So Nate didn't get look like a fool for calling Conor on PED's meanwhile his teammates got popped? Are you that much of a hater?

He threw his own teammates under the bus by saying that everyone in the UFC is using steroids, how dense are you?

spoken like a true white belt

But my join dates way before you. Sorry i dont sit on sherdog and make 100 mcgregor posts a day like you. I figure you would have something better than "spoken like a true white belt" being the all mighty orange belt that you are. Congrats on probably going to every thread to say head clean off or whatever you connor fan boys say.

Hard to tell if maybe it's his guilty conscious or his only real button to be pushed is trying to dirty up the legacy he is trying to build.

I'm a huge Conor hater, see my posts and threads, but even I don't think he juices. Rooting for Nate though.

Let's make a thread for every sentence, word, line, aspect, viewpoint, image, quote, position, camera angle, perspective, opinion, truth, diss, compliment, irregularity, accusation, lie and message from the press conference.
^^^^this, its gotten out of hand there is literally 5 threads about each qoute from the presser.

Back