How many of you loved it when mcgregor said "Nick Nick relax, he's doing just fine"

Baseless steroid accusations is a pretty low move. Shame Diaz couldn't come up with something funny to say

Baseless steroid accusations is a pretty low move. Shame Diaz couldn't come up with something funny to say
If it had substance then it would've been a good one but when asked to elaborate he throws the whole ufc under the bus. Lol. You could see he was frustrated and had nothing else to say so he threw that out there while inadvertently getting the limelight put on his teammates.

If it had substance then it would've been a good one but when asked to elaborate he throws the whole ufc under the bus. Lol. You could see he was frustrated and had nothing else to say so he threw that out there while inadvertently getting the limelight put on his teammates.

I like Nate, but he is thick as shit
Is his slurred speech due to fighting (like Diego Sanchez) or was he always like that. ?

Yeah he brought up roids then got shut down by his own camp getting popped.

I can assure you this right now:

Nate is doing this only for the money. He knows he's going to lose. He says he's out of shape and you can clearly tell he is not even remotely confident about this fight. Dude is gonna get dropped and take the money. This fight saved the card but make no mistake, its a joke fight.

Aldo was hurt,Frankie was hurt and Cowboy just got squashed AND fought like a week ago. Nate is all there was. Maybe that guy who leg humped Pettis but....who wants to see that BS? ass up in the air doing nothing.

Nate is a sacrificial lamb and he gets his big payday.

Nate didn't even want to get embarrassed. He had big bro there feeding him lines. He got punked. All he could say was "everyone's on steroids". Diaz has acted out against everyone else who trashed him. You think mcgregor just didn't have the verbal jabs to get under his skin while others did?? Come on.
gimmi a break ....for me it did not look like conor got in nate"s head....well..maybe u were only listening to Conor...the one liners of nate was spot on...conor jumped around and did his usual thing...nate jus sat there...like saying "whatever"...when asked about strategy...conor explained his stuff...first round KO and all..and Nate goes like "it is kill or be killed" period....when asked about if Nate was gona try his BJJ or strike with Conor...Nate goes "we fight" period....cmon dude

The line was horrible. He's fighting guys smaller then Mcgregors fighting relative to him. And he's the one who called out a 145er.
I didn't say it was a actual relevant put down, but as a random insult it was Nate's best.

Yeah he brought up roids then got shut down by his own camp getting popped.

I can assure you this right now:

Nate is doing this only for the money. He knows he's going to lose. He says he's out of shape and you can clearly tell he is not even remotely confident about this fight. Dude is gonna get dropped and take the money. This fight saved the card but make no mistake, its a joke fight.

Aldo was hurt,Frankie was hurt and Cowboy just got squashed AND fought like a week ago. Nate is all there was. Maybe that guy who leg humped Pettis but....who wants to see that BS? ass up in the air doing nothing.

Nate is a sacrificial lamb and he gets his big payday.

well..the dude who leg humped pettis can leg hump conor and get the W dude :)..although i agree wid ya...i would not wana see that

gimmi a break ....for me it did not look like conor got in nate"s head....well..maybe u were only listening to Conor...the one liners of nate was spot on...conor jumped around and did his usual thing...nate jus sat there...like saying "whatever"...when asked about strategy...conor explained his stuff...first round KO and all..and Nate goes like "it is kill or be killed" period....when asked about if Nate was gona try his BJJ or strike with Conor...Nate goes "we fight" period....cmon dude
He's not smart enough to articulate himself clearly. When he's pushed he makes baseless ped accusations like a 10 year old trying to low blow someone. Lol. What one liners did he have that didn't get flipped around or made no sense to begin with?

How many of you loved it when mcgregor said "Nick Nick relax, he's doing just fine"

That was Conor vs 209 brothers at the conference. Nick had that arm elbow deep in there. Both bros still got eaten alive out there.

I thought it was hilarious when Nate has nothing for Conor he says "you're on steroids". He was then asked to elaborate on his statement and his only response is "everyone in the ufc is on steroids". Lol. Throwing his brother and teammates under the bus.

That's gold.
I did like it but i had to watch it a second time to pick up on it.

That fucking crowd needed to shut the fuckup.

Conor got rustled with the Steroid comment because it's the most ASININE thing to accuse someone who clearly isn't on it.

It's called SLANDERIZING his name. Don't ever put Conor and Steroids in the same sentence because it's DEFAMATION and trying to ruin his reputation based on a lie.

At least pack some ammo that you can back it up instead of completely making up bullshit lies to make yourself look good. You ever been accused of something you never did? Imagine if someone said you beat your wife when you don't, and a huge headline is published saying that? Tell me you'd be happy with that too, right?

I loved it more when Conor got up yelling, high pitched voice like he was about to cry, while Nate kept his cool.

"You know something I don't?" Conor looks awkward.
"You only fight midgets." Conor starts stuttering.
"You take steroids." Conor gets up from his chair, nearly in tears, sits back down and his legs are shaking.

Conor lost this one. I guess his rehearsed lines couldn't save him this time.

I loved it more when Conor got up yelling, high pitched voice like he was about to cry, while Nate kept his cool.

"You take steroids." Conor gets up from his chair, nearly in tears, sits back down and his legs are shaking.

Good luck trying to convince Conor fans this actually happened. I suggest trying to nail diahhrea to a wall, you'll have more success than reasoning with that crowd.

He's not smart enough to articulate himself clearly. When he's pushed he makes baseless ped accusations like a 10 year old trying to low blow someone. Lol. What one liners did he have that didn't get flipped around or made no sense to begin with?

there is ur answer ....exactly my point

Let's make a thread for every sentence, word, line, aspect, viewpoint, image, quote, position, camera angle, perspective, opinion, truth, diss, compliment, irregularity, accusation, lie and message from the press conference.

Let's just rename the Forum the Conor forum, ban any Conor hating, and treat every word he says as some how brilliant.

The funniest thing was Nate clowning Conor about the belt.. Prior to that comment, Conor had been readjusting the belt the whole time just about, then Nate says the belt comment and Conor never once touched the belt again lol, and looked akward for the rest of the conference after that. He also went from calm and brash, to loud and egocentric once Nate called him out about the belt. Love how Nate never lost his cool, and kept himself 100 the whole time, just being himself. While Conor seemed like he was trying to pump himself up, looking ti the crowd for childish approval the whole interview after he made a comment, then toward the end, started brown nosing the Diaz bros to a certain extent.

Back