How many of you have watche Carmouche's Fights?

Lol that Katlin Young fight was awful. Carmouche stands no chance. She did look good against Marloes, though.

thanks, but I fail to see anything in her game that suggests she's got a chance in hell. her stand up was barely average, and she doesn't have a chance against RRR on the ground.

This. /thread

After watching the clinch work in the video provided by the TS, I have no doubt that Rousey is going to ragdoll Carmouche.

i pray to the mma gods that liz can knock RR out in 7 sec, and send womans mma packing

For how long are we going to be butthurt over this? Hendo doesn't care when he goes on. The hendo/machida fight is still happening, and you can always turn off the PPV.

Hendo doesn't want a 5-rounder. Machida probably would be fine with it. But I'd rather see them go three anyway (that's just personally). It's a title fight, so it goes 5.

The PPV would be the same, but sans the Ronda/Liz fight. So you guys got another fight on an otherwise finished card and you're bitching.

Those guys pushed down to the prelim are still on FX, with arguably more people seeing them, and will get paid what they were going to get paid via their contract. Nobody is losing out on money.

Meanwhile, you get to see two top talents in a new division, which is being pushed directly due to the fact that the number of women (hispanic especially) are starting to watch MMA more and more, while the male casual fan starting to drop off.

Watch Liz's talent. I could care less how you feel about the MMAth of the records like Kaitlin Youngs. She is a top-talent striker who has transitioned into MMA. Sorry he isn't Joanne Calderwood regarding the success of the transition.

Dude, thats MY OPINION, you have yours, you are by FAR the one who sounds butthurt right now that some of us dont share your enthousiasm at all for this fight that I myself consider a travesty. You like this fight? good for you. You like Liz as a fighter and think she is elite? Good for you. You will happily buy this card and you cant wait, GOOD FOR YOU.

I wish I could say the same, but no, its not the case. Eventually, WMMA will grow and it will grow on me too. Then I'll share your enthousiasm, but not now. Or it will simply die because of Dana/Zuffa and their failure to introduce it properly. Remember when Dana said a couple of weeks ago that he has no clue about WMMA's future? That it was the Ronda's show so far and that in a year it could actually not even longer be part of the UFC? I think there's something fishy about that, dont you?

[QUOTE="Rush";78505201]What makes its more impressive is she took that fight on 11 days notice. Everyone was shocked at how the first 3 and half rounds went. I can't see her doing anything to Ronda though, theres no female out there that will beat her.[/QUOTE]

Cyborg.. if you consider her a female..

For how long are we going to be butthurt over this? Hendo doesn't care when he goes on. The hendo/machida fight is still happening, and you can always turn off the PPV.

Hendo doesn't want a 5-rounder. Machida probably would be fine with it. But I'd rather see them go three anyway (that's just personally). It's a title fight, so it goes 5.

The PPV would be the same, but sans the Ronda/Liz fight. So you guys got another fight on an otherwise finished card and you're bitching.

Those guys pushed down to the prelim are still on FX, with arguably more people seeing them, and will get paid what they were going to get paid via their contract. Nobody is losing out on money.

Meanwhile, you get to see two top talents in a new division, which is being pushed directly due to the fact that the number of women (hispanic especially) are starting to watch MMA more and more, while the male casual fan starting to drop off.

Watch Liz's talent. I could care less how you feel about the MMAth of the records like Kaitlin Youngs. She is a top-talent striker who has transitioned into MMA. Sorry he isn't Joanne Calderwood regarding the success of the transition.
Dude its you who sound butthurt that other people dont like ronda and carmouche fight as much as you do... its not jsut WMMA its als othe matchup.. I think its a stupid and one sided matchup.. if it was Ronda and Cyborg than I'd be excited too..
Stop being a douche and try to force your enthusiasm on others..

We have never seen Rondas chin tested though. If Carmouche can connect, then unload, it could be over via KO/TKO. The odds of it happening prolly are not the greatest though. But I would love for it to happen. Or better yet, Liz pulls off a sub...

Either way, the title will be Cyborgs anyways, just a matter of time...

Dude its you who sound butthurt that other people dont like ronda and carmouche fight as much as you do... its not jsut WMMA its als othe matchup.. I think its a stupid and one sided matchup.. if it was Ronda and Cyborg than I'd be excited too..
Stop being a douche and try to force your enthusiasm on others..

I could care less if people are enthusiastic about it. I watch people getting pumped for Jones/Sonnen, so I'm aware there's no reason in such things.

The lack of respect and consideration for their talent is what I'm pointing to. And I'm not impossing it. I'm stating a position. If you dont like it, ignore it. easiest way to get someone's opinion off the forum is to just let it slide to page #2. :icon_conf

I could care less if people are enthusiastic about it. I watch people getting pumped for Jones/Sonnen, so I'm aware there's no reason in such things.

The lack of respect and consideration for their talent is what I'm pointing to. And I'm not impossing it. I'm stating a position. If you dont like it, ignore it. easiest way to get someone's opinion off the forum is to just let it slide to page #2. :icon_conf

sure! you could have done the same with that other guys post :)

I've seen her fight with Coenen, and while we're on the topic, I really want Coenen to come over to UFC.

sure! you could have done the same with that other guys post :)

Okay.... so, what do you want, a candybar?

I posted a video because I continually see people talk about a fight involving a fighter they'd never really watched. Take it or leave it. I just handed the link over.

Okay.... so, what do you want, a candybar?

I posted a video because I continually see people talk about a fight involving a fighter they'd never really watched. Take it or leave it. I just handed the link over.

just cuz you wont leave it alone let me continue too.. You just not post the link but you were mad or something about people not liking this match up as a main event for whatever reason and you were calling them butthurt and so on... but when you were called on it you advised that if people dont like a post they can just ignore it while you yourself did not follow that advice...

I'll just hate no matter what.

Never seen her fights and not planning to, not watching the 'Main Event' either.

thanks, but I fail to see anything in her game that suggests she's got a chance in hell. her stand up was barely average, and she doesn't have a chance against RRR on the ground.

This!!

RRR is head and shoulders above every other woman in WMMA right now with the possible exception of Cyborg

just cuz you wont leave it alone let me continue too.. You just not post the link but you were mad or something about people not liking this match up as a main event for whatever reason and you were calling them butthurt and so on... but when you were called on it you advised that if people dont like a post they can just ignore it while you yourself did not follow that advice...

I enjoy the debate. I also enjoy you keeping my thread up. And there is some obvious butthurt in here regarding the Championship fight getting the headline spot, despite the likely sure thing that Hendo didn't want the 5-rounder (Honestly, in the history of Hendo, when he wants something, he gets something. He said he was fine with bein the Co-main).

But I like that you're keeping this thread afloat.

Also, props to Konster... just hating it up and not making excuses.

Team hurricane awesome? I almost turned it off right there cause thats embarassing, lolz
I do support womens MMA though. Just insanely thin roster.

Team hurricane awesome? I almost turned it off right there cause thats embarassing, lolz
I do support womens MMA though. Just insanely thin roster.

That caught my ear too. No worse than "Thugjitsu" though.... I find both funny and dumb at the same time. Also, that camp just likes to be silly as f#ck about the name. The camp is literally called "Team Hurricane Awesome. The Camp of Awesomeness".... I guess Marines don't have to take it serious, lol.

The roster is growing, but yeah, its thin. 116lbs has actually grown rather suddenly, and could be the best division right now. But with the average Sherdogger and American/Brit male not liking the 125lbs male division, there's not much hope of them paying attentino to 116lbs. The 135 honestly isn't bad at all, but Ceasar Gracie's camp and the 209 crowd kindof control it right now, and its causing some bottle-neck problems for title-runs.

Back