How many of you have insurance?

Has anyone told you how stupid that is yet? you think because you are 22 theres zero chance something could happen to you?
Well, if he is 22 with no dependants, why would he need life insurance?

Insurance is for SIMPIN ASS SUCKERS lol

giphy.gif

Car insurance is one of the biggest scams in the US right now. I can't believe we take this ass raping with open cheeks.

House burned down and my insurance company were gems with the payout and how quickly they came out with the pay out.

Have health insurance which is pretty damned important and they have been awesome. Thought something was going to cost a life long debt but tough wood doesn't seem quite as drastic.

I just have medical and car. My country has a national healthcare plan, but most people augment it with private insurance. If I get cancer or something, it'll be cheaper to get treatment.
Looked into this?

@Pugilistic
Not quite sure you know how many MRIs, ultrasounds, biopsies etc are involved before actual diagnosis and how much that costs without insurance.

You need surgery, chemo/radiotherapy and then medication for a possibility of 5 years after.

Without insurance you have to pay for all of that on your own.

I have car, health, vision, and dental. But I'm essentially too busy to use any of the health coverage right now.

Healthcare insurance is nothing to be trifled with. You think it'll never happen but if it does and you don't have the correct insurance you'll end up paying that shit back for the rest of your life.

Well, if he is 22 with no dependants, why would he need life insurance?
haha, damn I must have been really tired. it was like 5am when I made that post. Guess in my mind I read life insurance as HEALTH insurance. dunno, disregard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back