How many of you expect to see Leon dominate Woodley.

Kertol

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Like the tittle says how many of you expect to see Leon dominate Woodley in their bout?

Seems like Woodley has been taking this fight seriously going to Thailand but I won’t be surprised if Leon Scott was to put on a clinic on him and dominate. Scott is on a very impressive streak and has the momentum and is way younger.

Woodley will back up under no pressure at all (again) then get picked apart by Leon

Leon bout to get another 3 piece w/ soda

Woodley will back up under no pressure at all (again) then get picked apart by Leon

Thinking the same. Won’t be surprised if Leon successfully uses the Usman wresting strategy too.

Woodley wins this one pretty easy. Hope I'm wrong though.

Tough fight to call - I will not bet on it. Woodley is no joke but he getting old and looks like he has lost a step. Slight edge to Leon due to his youth.

Thinking the same. Won’t be surprised if Leon successfully uses the Usman wresting strategy too.

Leon is not big or strong enough to pull this off.

Tyrone is about to turn 38yo and not a HW. He's probably washed

This nerd fight will probably be boring and uninteresting.

I will definitely be watching.

I expect Edwards to keep Woodley at range and just box him throughout. Edwards got good hands and he has a 5 inch height advantage. Bigger than any opponent Woodley has faced before and honestly, woodley doesnt do well against rangey fighters

i think a 49-46, 49-46, 48-47 type decision. Run of the mill Leon fight where he wins comfortably and controls the fight but doesnt really hurt or damage Woodley much. Tyron prolly scares him in a round with the right hand

Depends on which Woodley shows up.

The part time rapper loses the Leon Edwards. The world champion can make it happen.

I like this fight because both seem to have a chip on their shoulder. Hoping for a good fight.

It depends on which Twood is showing up. The Twood from the Till fight will be bad news for Leon. The Twood from the Usman fight will get mauled badly. More so because Leon has better boxing I think.
With MMA you never know and with Twood you know much less ....

EDIT: DatSamboKid was faster...

I like how Woodley seems pissed off. He's fought too many nice guys lately.

Still going with my boy Leon. You know he's gonna come sharp, cerebral, confident, prepared. Too difficult for Woodley to deal with

Last edited:
Leon will run and land pitter patter shots.

not sure what to think.

ive hardly watched leons fights and not really interested in woodley, so i havent been thinking about this fight that much.

I’m on the Edwards train. Woodley has nothing for him on the feet.

I think Woodley will take care of business. but if I'm wrong on this one, I wouldn't be surprised. Leon is no joke.

Back