How many of you DVR cards (apart from awesome fights) due to how much damn filler there is?

I've only watched one fight this year

It's a plus for sure, but I don't watch live TV ever. I'll watch it on my own time. Sometimes I'm working then anyway. The only exceptions in pretty much ever with MMA was the Mir/Fedor Bellator card and the Aldo/Moicano card because of ESPN+ free trial and not being able to DVR that.

I'm gonna DVR the ESPN TV Gus/Smith prelims because it's 4am. Main card 7am.

I’ve only watched live, how is the app about spoilers...when you log on the next day is it pretty much, here’s the fights without indication of the results?
Na no spoilers at all, it’s pretty awesome

(obligatory European moaning about the fights always being on in the early hours of the morning)

I have to record them all!.....but do then get to fast forward the nonsense and filler!

I simply do not have enough time to waste, which is why I generally watch after they're over (or I begin to watch halfway through or whatever so that I can fast-forward) due to the looong commercial/promo breaks.

I do the same with with boxing in general, depending of the card.

What about you?

Do you need to watch most or every card live?

I'm definitely done watching shit live except for certain pay(nothing)per views, etc.
I start every event an hour to 130 late for this. By the time the PPV starts, im usually caught up or start skipping ahead. I do this even with the ESPN+ cards and its nice that they let you rewind to the beginning even after it starts.

Why would anyone want to miss a Modelo commercial and not know whether or not Brian Ortega chose to chase his dream?

I wait the next day and watch the fights on a site like MMAshare. I want to be asleep by 11pm. Not watching what could potentially be a shitty fight.

I like certain sports, but I couldn't imagine watching anything on live TV except a huge event during a social situation. When it is a social situation at someone's home, we usually hang out in the garage or outside for a bit until there's enough slack in the recording to avoid commercials.

I also couldn't imagine watching more than half the fights on recent UFC events.

Without DVR I'd be cutting the cord.

I work a night shift and the fights usually start around 7-8am according to my timezone. I reach home an hour before so I watch live and never watch it back again mostly.

Back