How many of you DVR cards (apart from awesome fights) due to how much damn filler there is?

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I simply do not have enough time to waste, which is why I generally watch after they're over (or I begin to watch halfway through or whatever so that I can fast-forward) due to the looong commercial/promo breaks.

I do the same with with boxing in general, depending of the card.

What about you?

Do you need to watch most or every card live?

I'm definitely done watching shit live except for certain pay(nothing)per views, etc.

I DVR everything.
I'm used to not having to sit through commercials these days so watching shit live sucks. So much filler.

AD blockers rock too.

I usually watch live and DVR. If i have a few too many and can't remember what happened i can re watch the next day.

<28>

I DVR'd and started 3 hours late to fast forward commercials, FLW and WMMA . Hopefully all 3 are gone in near future. Plus who sits inside on couch from 5pm-midnight. It's daylight until 8:30

I have the whole show on a screen but might be paying attention more to the other screen....haven't not watched a whole live ufc show since last july.

Not flexing....more of a guilty pleasure since it's all bum ass cards.

That’s what fightpass is for. Go direct to the fight you want.

I DVR'd and started 3 hours late to fast forward commercials, FLW and WMMA . Hopefully all 3 are gone in near future. Plus who sits inside on couch from 5pm-midnight. It's daylight until 8:30

We are sherdoggers we burn up in the daylight!

If it's on TV I'll be DVRing it. Sometimes I'll start watching late so I can zip through commercials. Other times I'll watch realtime and mute commercials, or do some chore in another part of the house during the ads then rewind back if I've missed anything.

I pay a monthly subscription fee for BT Sport and most of the time I'll either skip it or do something else while it's on then torrent it later because it's easier to skip through in VLC player. I record it on my TV too. God knows why.

Can’t fucking get my dvr to record espn+ for some reasone

That’s why I’ve been fucking loving the ESPN cards. I get drunk on Saturday, wake up Sunday and just watch the fights and fast forward through everything else on the app on my Roku. Shits money

Of course pussies on here will complain about everything

I enjoy watching the whole card live that way I can hang out here on Sherdog during the commercials & the filler material. I do the same thing when I watch boxing.

Do this for any card I watch at home.

Can't watch ads of any sort any more, no idea how we used to do it in the old days

That’s why I’ve been fucking loving the ESPN cards. I get drunk on Saturday, wake up Sunday and just watch the fights and fast forward through everything else on the app on my Roku. Shits money

Of course pussies on here will complain about everything
I’ve only watched live, how is the app about spoilers...when you log on the next day is it pretty much, here’s the fights without indication of the results?

I simply do not have enough time to waste, which is why I generally watch after they're over (or I begin to watch halfway through or whatever so that I can fast-forward) due to the looong commercial/promo breaks.

I do the same with with boxing in general, depending of the card.

What about you?

Do you need to watch most or every card live?

I'm definitely done watching shit live except for certain pay(nothing)per views, etc.
Baw, dis what I do. I stream it for free. after the fight is over, i stop the stream. Wait about 10 -15 mins and reload screen until the next fight introductions start. Sometimes you catch it late, but better than sitting through that bullshit that you don't fucking give a fuck aboot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back