How many of you don't celebrate Christmas?

The eye of the jew?

1465600_o.gif

lol wtf?

Needs Entwistle for 3 basses. Lead bass, rhythm bass, and bass.

That's anarchy! Fuck it, throw Bootsy in there as well and let's have ourselves a bass quartet!

I like Christmas but I'm not religious. I just treat it like the jews do: Chinese food and movie day.

To me it has nothing to do with religion. It's just a time to get free stuff!!!!

;)

Kind of wish my family didn't. But we do. And it's stressful, and I don't think any of what we stress over is worth the effort and I'd just as soon NOT do it. I don't "get" the huge turkey dinner with everything piled high. Hours upon hours spent cooking things that we spend maybe 20-30 minutes eating.

Shit, I prefer the Christmas Eve "buffet" style dinner. Bunch of appetizers and finger foods served at your leasure, watching christmas movies on the tv. Easy to make, easy to clean up and just as tasty.

I can't imagine parents that deny a child what Christmas is really about (gifts, decorating, family get togethers, etc)

I can't imagine parents that deny a child what Christmas is really about (gifts, decorating, family get togethers, etc)

Sometimes the best thing you could give your child, doesn't come from any store.

Last edited:
I will be celebrating by sitting on sherdog, no really, I think I have nothing else going on :(

time off from work, justification to sit around and drink and eat too much, time with the family playing games, sharing presents and watching NBA on tv. Plus i love decorating the house and having a christmas tree and fire going. Love me some christmas, and it has nothign to do with being a religious holiday for me at all since im atheist.

Sometimes the best thing you could give your child, doesn't come from any store.

as an adult you realize that, but as a kid, i wanted that newest video game or toy or whatever. Its fun to get the rest the family up early and make them gather round so you can open your presents. Its not wrong to do a little material spoiling once a year for the kids.

It's probably because it's early in the AM, but I read the thread title as "How many of you don't celebrate Chimpanzees?"

I enjoy the family aspect of Christmas dinner, but other than that I don't celebrate the holidays or give gifts.

Edit-too personal of a story. I don't want to share afterall.

Last edited:
Back