How many of you believed that Ronda could beat half the men at bantamweight

We're people actually saying that she could beat up Cain? Who? Lol wtf

Basically every woman who took on a man in anything remotely physical lost. The women's US football team loses against highschool boys, Karsten Braasch beat both Williams sisters after a couple of beers and Lucia Rijker got KO'd by some amateur from New Zealand. There are so many examples you'd really have to be a fool to think Rousey'd have the advantage against any trained man remotely her size.

None of you guys can beat Ronda in her late 30s, I predicted years ago that she would be fighting at 40, at heavyweight, she will probably be fighting sherdogers and her weight will be 260 pounds, good luck punks

I can understand (kind of) how an uninformed fan would think she would beat Mayweather. Kind of.

But beating UFC fighters? No, that's extra-strength dumb, no matter how much you've trained or how new to MMA you are.

It was a valid claim. Prime Ronda gives any male BW yuge problems. Just not the Ronda that fought Holly and Nunes, she was past her prime at that point.

I wondered about it. I even seriously contemplated her chances with Floyd. All she has to do is take him to the ground, I thought. Call me stupid and I'll agree with you.
I won't call you stupid. Just help educate those with the same notion.

It was a valid claim. Prime Ronda gives any male BW yuge problems. Just not the Ronda that fought Holly and Nunes, she was past her prime at that point.

Ahhh yes the "once in a ever" Rhonda would definitely give bums like Cain fits. I predict Rhonda winner via TKO in the 3rd after she rattles Cain's glass ass with some of Edmund's patented "champion boxer dropping" body blows.

Alas as we on sherdog know such a fighter, a "prime" fighter if you will, only lasts in-between the time of the fighters last win and their first loss. RIP in piece sweet prime Rhonda.

Back