How many of you believed that Ronda could beat half the men at bantamweight

I always thought that as a swan song Dana would find the two worst 125 pound male amateurs. Have them fight one pro fight against another and have ronda fight the "undefeated" winner. I think ronda could beat the worst 125 pound male fighter in the world (actually second worst) whoever he is. Find a handful of winless 125 pound male high school wrestlers. Get one pro win out of them in a tournament of losers and ronda could win. As far as UFC fighters, every male ko's ronda within a round in a legit fight. I'm sure that for enough money Dana can find one to take a dive.

You know Sherdog lol nobody will man up. This is a fickle place.

Only the weirdos that dont understand combat sports bought into that shit. Most of us have been saying for years that Rondas striking is awful and she's beating up amateurs and part timers. Meieha could have beat her if she didnt have pillow fists.

Wmma is so bad Ronda could probably change nothing and go on another tear with the right marketing and matchmaking.
Shut up bro, the cucks will revolt!

Based on the evidence we've seen, I think most of sherdog could beat her in a boxing match

I remember a couple of years ago anyone who dared criticise Ronda was shit on by blind fanboys who backed up those claims. It was a retarded claim then and it is still retarded now.

Ronda would hip toss you like a child, and break your arm with ease.

I could whoop her ass though, no doubt about it.

My shit was obviously all in jest, which easily went over your head. The fact you could not decifer this tells me all I need to know about you. Rhonda would straight up "murk" you! You could never fight her though as the UFC has yet to install the 365 lb hermaphrodite division. But look on the bright side, at least you can still go fuck yourself. Edit: Last line meant as a joke too. Sorry it does not look like it.

Last edited:
Be honest.

I remember a lot of people agreeing with Rogan when he made this claim.

Man up and post in here. I expect every hugger and 48% of fans (D. White, 2014) to agree.

Lol, people who truly believed that shit never trained a day in their life.

Can you imagine what TJ would do to her.

Not me man.......I was one of the vocal ones that made it clear I thought every dude in the UFC would destroy her......

Hell no. Ronda can't and neither can any of the women fighters in UFC. they would all get absoutley starched by the lowest ranked male bantamweight on the UFC roster. The lowest ranked male flyweight on UFC roster would destroy them very easily and quick too.

those white knights who have never posted since Holm for sure

I will be honest.....I am a complete moron and thought she could beat some men. Not half of them, but the bottom 10 UFC Mens's 125'ers.
Now, I know I could beat her. I am 46, my only experience is about 30 street fights between the ages of 17 to 28, plus I got to a purple belt in Chinese Kempo at 20 years old at a black belt factory and have not thrown a kick since. I would just throw bombs at her right off the bat and overwhelm her. I still love Rhonda though.
200.gif

My shit was obviously all in jest, which easily went over your head. The fact you could not decifer this tells me all I need to know about you. Rhonda would straight up "murk" you! You could never fight her though as the UFC has yet to install the 365 lb hermaphrodite division. But look on the bright side, at least you can still go fuck yourself.
I was kidding dude. Jesus lol

You'd be surprised how many thought this, mate.

Rousey, or any other woman, would struggle HARD against guys like Marlon Vera - the very worst male bantamweights in the UFC - and would likely lose. 90% likely, or more.

Be honest.

I remember a lot of people agreeing with Rogan when he made this claim.

Man up and post in here. I expect every hugger and 48% of fans (D. White, 2014) to agree.
I wondered about it. I even seriously contemplated her chances with Floyd. All she has to do is take him to the ground, I thought. Call me stupid and I'll agree with you.

She couldn't beat half the men pulled in off the street.

I'm a cuck but not that cuckish to believe she would beat any man on the UFC-roster.

There were a good deal of people who believed that. Just dig up the threads that were made when Hogan said that crap and when Dana went on a rant about her beating Floyd.

Back