How many of us have been in jail/prison/psyche?

Were you able to enjoy any of the six years you spent on the run? I feel like the fear of being arrested would ruin that time.
There were some good times throughout that period - I was constantly moving-around the first three years and getting caught was always in the back of my mind, especially when I'd go to sleep, I'd be thinking "what if today is the day they come knocking..."

I actually did get arrested once - I had a rule of not driving and I broke it, a trip to the convenience store and I got pulled-over not two blocks from where I was living. The alias I was using, the person didn't have a driver's license and I was arrested for no dl...small town outside of Houston...I thought the game was up but my friends came and paid the fine and I was released - this was @ 1998 and they fingerprinted me with ink - as I was walking-out, there was a sign posted that said "All Fingerprints Run From 8am-5pm" - it was about 1am. lmfao

I'm not judging anyone and I'm far from perfect but, one of my goals in life is to stay out of jail.that way , when I die if my obituary says nothing else positive , it can say "he was never incarcerated"

Sat in a jail cell for maybe 45 minutes after my DUI. They let me out before my ride even showed up though.

I went to jail a few times for possession when I was in high school. Learned how not to get caught after that.

Full disclosure though, the first doctor told me she couldn't technically make me go but if I refused, cops would show up at my house and forcibly take me there in cuffs. I suppose its entirely possible she was bluffing and I bought it.
Laws vary slightly state to state, but it’s pretty easy to hold someone against their will if you really want to, even beyond the usual 72 hour hold.

35 days playing spades. I gave my locker full of ramen and candy to my friend when i got out. Anyone wanna play spades?

tenor.gif
went to jail for 5 weeks, inpatient rehab for 30 days, mental health 3 times for 2 weeks each time. most recently was the beginning of 2017. I wrote out some long description of one of the times I was in MH and posted it. It's on here somewhere.

Last edited:
Spent a night in a cell for drunk and disorderly.

I wasn't drunk.

Much.

I visited jail more than enough times, and would prefer not to go back. Nothing horrific like Reikers Island. Marin county and San Francisco. Longest I've ever spent was 6 or 7 days. I would always just keep largely to myself, eat minimally, read, and continuously rifle off sets of crunches and pushups to pass the time.

Do you ever run into people you've arrested off the job? Once I spotted at the gym for a cop that arrested me for underage drinking haha

I constantly meet people I've chucked out of the club for fighting etc. It's pretty embarassing for them tbh, some own it, none start shit so far.

35 days playing spades. I gave my locker full of ramen and candy to my friend when i got out. Anyone wanna play spades?
I love spades lol. Just gotta stay away from playing for food or getting into debt.

The coolest shit i saw in jail. This dude made a monopoly board, with dice. (made dice out of candy).

The game was great.. And hillarious. Youd get a chance card that said "slapped your bitch got arrested"

All the railroads were local strip clubs. It was honestly amazing. He could have made money on it

Lol at all of you that got caught
During my first arrest and incarceration at 19, looking back I would be pointing and lol at myself for putting myself into that situation. I pretty much turned myself in by accident and got locked up for longer.

During my first arrest and incarceration at 19, looking back I would be pointing and lol at myself for putting myself into that situation. I pretty much turned myself in by accident and got locked up for longer.
Sounds like that story needs it’s own thread

30 DAAAYYSS in the COUNTY JAIL!!!

download.jpeg

I was on a warrant for not showing up to a driving on a suspended. Then got into an accident on the west side of Chicago with no insurance and suspended. My uncle was a district 13 sergeant so I called him. He was gonna just turn a blind eye on the suspended and ibond me on it and put down my parents insurance infi(which would get denied) but save me the ticket and court and fines and not having to tow me. When got down to precinct his partner saw in computer that I had a warrant, and they couldn’t let me go

OK, I see. I am a bit of a scofflaw in the fact that I don't pay tickets that I personally deem unconstitutional. I was curious what type of traffic violation would have warranted getting locked up in cook county, but I guess it makes sense now.

I have a friend who works in district 14 that has got me out of trouble before. Was going to be arrested, name dropped him. They called his cell and told him who they were going to arrest and he was on scene in 10 minutes. I got lucky to say the least.

...does role playing count?

Back