How many of us have been in jail/prison/psyche?

8 from what i understand..

Moral of the story ... Dont kidnap anyone

No. Closest was St Paddy’s day we were in the city and got in a fight. We were thrown in a paddy wagon, and left in there for a few hours. Then they drive us to Penn station and told us to go home.

Yup. Theft at 19. Suicide attempt at 20. Reckless endangerment at 30. Nothing to be proud of. Life is better now through those experiences of utter stupidity.
I bet when Bob Barker finally kicks the bucket, his grave will be in the top 10 pissed on.

Jail = like half a dozen times
prison = nope
acute psych = twice

My classmates and I in grade school had a tour of a jail. Doubt that counts though with what is being looked for.

Ive been to jail quite a few times. As a minor 3 times, 2 marijuana posessions and one for skipping school.

I was 14 skipping school to play video games. A bit overkill to put me in jail for 3 days... Could have just called my parents lol

As an adult i got a dwi a few years ago. Then failed a probation drug test for cocaine. Not my best moment lol. Wound up having to serve 30 days in jail. But since i worked in there i served 10 days.

It was an experience to say the least. The worst part about it was being hungry all the time. Meals were tiny

I'm in my early thirties and I've already been to over 25 countries and 5 out of 7 continents. However no matter what country I'm in I always respect the law. If thiz means I'm boring then I guess I'll have to live with that

Cool,what does that have to do with your ghey post? You’re good at bragging though.

Was arrested and spent a few hours in lockup, but nothing exciting. Was under 18 at the time. Fought my charge, police didn't bother to contest so it was thrown out.

Spent some time in psyche, but in the adolescent ward (aged 15) so perhaps not as brutal as the adult stuff. Met some people that were in a properly bad way. Got to see what happened when one of the girls managed to sneak a blade in. Same girl later got her hands on some paperwork, picked all the staples and ate them. One of the guys threw himself in front of a train not long after being let out. No idea of how long I was in there for, there was no sense of time or difference between the days. It could have been two weeks, it might have been six. I really couldn't tell and still don't know.

Been to jail plenty of times—all alcohol related(dwi, drunk in public)

Been hospitalized plenty of times as well. Involuntary and voluntary. I always enjoyed my hospital stays as you always meet some interesting people there. Food was good, too.

They would let us out for cigarettes and this one guy would just eat his. Tobacco, paper, filter, everything. And this guy was like partner in a lawfirm who, if you talked to him, was really well spoken and intelligent.

Another time I went and I see Dave Chapelle in there. It made me think I had started hallucinating. This was during that time when he quit the Chapelle Show and did his whole Africa thing. He was a really nice guy; we did laundry together. He left a day or two after I got there.

Did nearly 4 years here in Texas, busted for agg robbery as a kid in the 90s - spent 6 years on the run and was eventually caught. I've been off parole for almost 12 years, haven't been in any trouble since - I own my own business now and learned a lot from all of it but refuse to go back to anything that risks my freedom.

Been to jail plenty of times—all alcohol related(dwi, drunk in public)

Been hospitalized plenty of times as well. Involuntary and voluntary. I always enjoyed my hospital stays as you always meet some interesting people there. Food was good, too.

They would let us out for cigarettes and this one guy would just eat his. Tobacco, paper, filter, everything. And this guy was like partner in a lawfirm who, if you talked to him, was really well spoken and intelligent.

Another time I went and I see Dave Chapelle in there. It made me think I had started hallucinating. This was during that time when he quit the Chapelle Show and did his whole Africa thing. He was a really nice guy; we did laundry together. He left a day or two after I got there.

Wow.

Did nearly 4 years here in Texas, busted for agg robbery as a kid in the 90s - spent 6 years on the run and was eventually caught. I've been off parole for almost 12 years, haven't been in any trouble since - I own my own business now and learned a lot from all of it but refuse to go back to anything that risks my freedom.

Were you able to enjoy any of the six years you spent on the run? I feel like the fear of being arrested would ruin that time.

Buncha plebs in here - the point is to NOT get caught.

I'm ashamed of you all

Was in cook county,Chicago (notorious shithole) twice. One for traffic warrant and one for destruction of property and mj cultivation back in 09’. Funny enough I was in there for three days for traffic warrant and 16 hours for cultivation.

What kind of traffic warrant landed you in cook county?

Cool,what does that have to do with your ghey post? You’re good at bragging though.

Forgot you were Canadian. Now it all makes sense, yeah prison definitely seems the better option. More fun at least.

Yeah spent a few years in San Quentin. Was hard man. About a year before I got out some band came in to shoot a video and it was fuckin terrible. Never again

I've done a little time when i was young. Not my proudest moment but life goes on

What kind of traffic warrant landed you in cook county?

I was on a warrant for not showing up to a driving on a suspended. Then got into an accident on the west side of Chicago with no insurance and suspended. My uncle was a district 13 sergeant so I called him. He was gonna just turn a blind eye on the suspended and ibond me on it and put down my parents insurance infi(which would get denied) but save me the ticket and court and fines and not having to tow me. When got down to precinct his partner saw in computer that I had a warrant, and they couldn’t let me go

Back