How many of todays generation of HW are not bums?

spacetime

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Definition: solid fundamentals and a decent fighter. Wilder has a good jab and right hand despite his amateurish overall game so he makes the list.

Please help me out with this list. These are the guys I know of (only current generation counts, so Ortiz cannot make the list, he's a bit too old):

Anthony Joshua
Tyson Fury
Deontay Wilder
Joseph Parker
Alexander Povetkin
Carlos Takam
Gerald Washington

lmfao Wilder haters are pathetic.

pretty much everyone of Wilders opponents were 10 billion times more skilled, but he still knocked them the fuck out.

he lacks the skill compared to the elite of elite, but hes a freak of nature.

you just want to make him look bad, but he will go down as one of the greats.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Definition: solid fundamentals and a decent fighter. Wilder has a good jab and right hand despite his amateurish overall game so he makes the list.

Please help me out with this list. These are the guys I know of (only current generation counts, so Ortiz cannot make the list, he's a bit too old):

Anthony Joshua
Tyson Fury
Deontay Wilder
Joseph Parker
Alexander Povetkin
Carlos Takam
Gerald Washington
You put Takam and Washington on there but no Chisora or Whyte?

lmfao Wilder haters are pathetic.

pretty much everyone of Wilders opponents were 10 billion times more skilled, but he still knocked them the fuck out.

he lacks the skill compared to the elite of elite, but hes a freak of nature.

you just want to make him look bad, but he will go down as one of the greats.

giphy.gif

he’s beaten 1 top fighter in over 40 fights. That’s fckin disgraceful for a fella that has been champion for over 5 years now.

At least he’s finally upped his game and doing what champs should do now; fight worthy opponents

he’s beaten 1 top fighter in over 40 fights. That’s fckin disgraceful for a fella that has been champion for over 5 years now.

At least he’s finally upped his game and doing what champs should do now; fight worthy opponents
you can say what you want about the state of the division, but wilder has at least been fighting ranked guys for the most part. stiverne/breazeale/ortiz, possibly szpilka and duhaupas as well. i dont think much of those guys personally but they were all ranked in the top 15 if i’m not mistaken

lots of guys today that would at least be contenders in other eras. joshua, whyte, parker, ruiz, wilder, ortiz. i could see those guys being top ten in some other eras.

All fighters are bums when they are currently active , until another era comes along to trash and say how great boxing was in the last one .

didn’t you know that ? <WellThere>

This is a really exciting era for HW boxing, especially if you're British. Not only are 3 of the top 4 HW's British but they have some really good prospects coming up.

"bum" is a strong word. I'd count probably 30+ current HWs before we start getting into genuine bum territory, even in this era.

"bum" is a strong word. I'd count probably 30+ current HWs before we start getting into genuine bum territory, even in this era.
I did a little experiment on that in another thread and came up with 24 active heavyweights that aren't total bums

I was listing non bum hws ahead of Washington and Martin....because they're both fucking bums

I did a little experiment on that in another thread and came up with 24 active heavyweights that aren't total bums

I was listing non bum hws ahead of Washington and Martin....because they're both fucking bums

wheres Sinister

i wanna hear his opinion

Is that the trainer guy in las Vegas on here?
It is.

Man, that rabbit Chisora is cooking up sure looks good. I'm starving, now. No lie. lol

It is.

Man, that rabbit Chisora is cooking up sure looks good. I'm starving, now. No lie. lol
I've never had rabbit

Rabbit is great, a pretty good alternative to poultry.

We have a bunch of decent HWs but most havent faced eachother. The joy of being a boxing fan:confused:

Back