How many more fights does Khabib have to win to match a legacy such as Conor's?

trilla

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'd imagine he's still got at least 10 consecutive title defenses before we can even have such a conversation...

He would have to beat Conor himself honestly.

Negative 2 (meaning that he's 2 fights past that point already).

I know you're trolling, but Khabib already has a greater legacy, just less fame. Conor has only fought slightly better average opponents, but Conor is 3-1 in title fights, Khabib is 3-0. Khabib is 28-0, Conor's record looks a bit better than the average journeyman. H2H the fight wasn't even close.

Last edited:
I'd imagine he's still got at least 10 consecutive title defenses before we can even have such a conversation...

Why...just...why?

Nevermind, I know why...

upload_2019-12-4_21-12-27.jpeg

I'm going to log out now and watch The Irishman. I'm sure this thread will turn out awesome.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-4_21-11-59.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-4_21-11-59.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 1
You are not even good at trolling. Tips for you when you gonna make this type of thread try making a clickbait title, also try saying some crazy dumb stuff like khabib only hold conor down etc, for real dude this is sad you didnt put any effort in your work

About negative 5 compared to what he has now. I bet if Khabib tried as hard as Conor he woulda knocked out that old guy in the bar with a cheap shot that Conor wasn't able to!

Winning two belts and hardly being touched by either champ and leaving both koed on the floor in less than 10 mins total is legendary I don't care what any1 says. Casuals act like he got beat by some chump or something. And when you talk about legacy you gotta talk about the balls it took to call out the champion a weight class up, followed by challenging the current top guy in another sport. Then returning to mma takes the hardest fight possible. Woulda taken the rematch aswell if it was possible. Not many other fighters can say they do the same. Many talk that talk but when it comes time to walk they play a different song. I understand the backlash for out of the ring stuff but as a fighter I don't see how you cant respect the guy. If we called every guy who has ever tapped out to a submission a coward or quitter then we would have a roster full of quiters and cowards. It really is the logic of a idiot

I know you're trolling, but Khabib already has a greater legacy, just less fame. Conor has only fought slightly better average opponents, but Conor is 3-1 in title fights, Khabib is 3-0. Khabib is 28-0, Conor's record looks a bit better than the average journeyman. H2H the fight wasn't even close.

I'm no McGregor fan but KO'ing the number 1 and 2 guys at FW, winning the FW title and doing so by beating the `0 years undefeated greatest FW of all time in under a minute, then going up and absolutely thrashing the LW champ with little difficulty is not "a big better than the average journeyman"

I'm no McGregor fan but KO'ing the number 1 and 2 guys at FW, winning the FW title and doing so by beating the `0 years undefeated greatest FW of all time in under a minute, then going up and absolutely thrashing the LW champ with little difficulty is not "a big better than the average journeyman"

I think you should read again. You didn't understand my post. Someone's record is simply numbers, while context (strength of schedule, controversies, etc) is addressed separately.

Last edited:
0 /10

no matter what rapist´s army write he tapped period

Conor was a flash in the pan. he got in, and got out, just like he said he would. I have to admit, he was incredibly skilled and backed up some very cocky, very abusive, yet very good smack talk. Fast forward what,, 4 years? Conor has not even been relevant for years. It is only his marketing handlers and his ego that keeps him in the fight game, mostly via Twitter. Not much of a legacy, but hey, Conor is a successful businessman. Unsuccessful businessmen do not carry this many lawsuits against them. #stillmoneyfight

He would have to move up to WW and beat the champ there. If he has the courage.

I think you should read again. You didn't understand my post. Someone's record is simply numbers, while context (strength of schedule, controversies, etc) is addressed separately.

Ah yes I did indeed misread sorry my dude

Ah yes I did indeed misread sorry my dude

No worries.
Im actually one of the first Conor haters to admit he is actually a very good fighter. Despite some easy roads to titles, he is championship material. Just that given similar calibre of opponents, Khabib has remained undefeated and Conor has not

No worries.
Im actually one of the first Conor haters to admit he is actually a very good fighter. Despite some easy roads to titles, he is championship material. Just that given similar calibre of opponents, Khabib has remained undefeated and Conor has not

That's a fair assessment brotha

McGregor is one of those people who I just go through cycles of liking and hating

Loved him when he first came to the UFC, then grew to hate him, then liked him again when he was fighting Khabib, was hoping he'd flatline Khabib to be honest

I know that makes me sound like a fickle bitch but ah well

Back