How Many more fight for Jones?

Ibn

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Before the UFC starts pushing for him to go to HW? You have Gustaffson rematch, potential trilogy, Anthony Johnson, who else Cormier again? What LHW prospects are there coming up? Maybe Weidman when he ages a bit can go to LHW. I don't see anywhere for Jones to go but HW.

2 more fights at LHW, a couple of fights at HW then retiring at 30.

I'm not sure they will push him. It will take a while to take care of Gus and potentially AJ, maybe someone else shows up.

For the love of,.. He said he is not moving up to HW. Period.

He said he would only do it one-time for a huge purse. He is not permanently moving to HW.

You guys should watch the post-fight and his interviews and stop guessing.

I'd still like to see the Anserson fight,although I'm certain it won't happen,and sure JBJ wins if it does.The biggest threat to JBJ is Gustafson,I think JBJ is without doubt the GOAT already and will remain undefeated for a long while if he beats Gus again.

He's only 27, I don't think he's going to retire for years. I hope that he and Weidman both win their next 3 matches and then fight in MSG.

Jones said at some point he is planning to retire at 30. I don't think he is actually going to do it, but who knows.

Yeah, top fighters say that all the time, I would bet that he'll be around till past 30. If remains undefeated when he's 30, maybe he will.

Contenders have a habit of popping up just when you think the division is dead. If that isn't the case, then I imagine Jones has 3 more matches before he moves up to HW.

Before the UFC starts pushing for him to go to HW? You have Gustaffson rematch, potential trilogy, Anthony Johnson, who else Cormier again? What LHW prospects are there coming up? Maybe Weidman when he ages a bit can go to LHW. I don't see anywhere for Jones to go but HW.

why would the ufc push jones to move to hw? that makes lhw weaker

its better to have dominate champs in each weight class

Back