How many miles do you run a week?

when i was in cross country and running competitively, it would be somewhere in between 30-50 a week . . . but now, to keep in "shape," i run between 5-20.

IF i were just after weight loss and being "fit" i would probably run or do whatever cardio is my choice that week 4-5x's a week with at least 2-3 days rest.
With that said if just running is your cardio for weight loss and this is just me but i see better results with AM workouts on an empty stomach. I'd make them 2-3 LSD runs and 2 HIIT type runs where you're doing more intense workouts. You can add in weight traiing on your "off" days or do them later in the afternoon and keep your off days as completely off days.
You said you were doing other things such as BJJ and boxing so honestly with things like that if competition isn't your goal and just being fit you're getting enough strength training with BJJ w/body weight type drills and rolling.
Just my .02 ;)

oh and myself.....i probably average 20miles per week mostly all interval running and my LSD type workouts usually come in the form of elliptical or bike etc....
That's not even talking about all the "training" though with MMA gym time like rolling, sparring, technique and conditioning with guys at my gym. I'm more after conditioning and not weight loss though...i suppose with better conditioning less fat is bound to happen just a nice side effect, since i dont care too much what i look like i just want to be able to score some W's ;)

not in training i run 18-20 per week

in training 25-30 per week

i run only 9 - 11 miles a week and it keeps me in great condition.

Back