How Many Legit HW's Are there?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I feel like if the UFC got rid of the HW division there would be few who couldn't make LHW. Just watching Parisian the dude almost lost to Martinez who could make MW. There are almost no HW's in actual shape. There's a reason why Ngnannou and Stipe are at the top of the top. Stipe could probably make LHW if he wanted. I feel like the UFC should lower the HW max to get these fat asses in shape.

No shit you got tired and gave the fight away away Martinez, you are fatter than the average forum troll.

I dont want to be mean and hope I dont get dubs but Christ, look at what happened to Jake Collier. There is simply no way he trains even half as hard as he did as a MW unless he eats a large pizza and downs in with a two liter of mountain dew every night.

While there are exceptions like Big Country or Hunt fat HW fights udually end up boring clinch fights that where they end up exhausted after a round or if we're lucky, a round and a half.

I miss pre USADA heavyweight.

/rant

yeah fat guys shouldn't be allowed to fight at least in the ufc...

I like my heavyweights big and fat.

tumblr_kwksmzpjwo1qakszco1_500.jpg

If Francis wasn’t champ I won’t mind ufc closing the division down. It’s the absolutely worst division in ufc. Dinosaurs and relics from the last are still winning. Lol at AA and Big Ben still winning.

This is the reason why I argued in the past with some forum members about having a no limit HW division. It's bad enough as it is with 265lbs.

Probably at least half the HW division are just LHWs who are overweight.

They are ok at the bottom of a free fight undercard.

Those fattys actually did throw down for three full rounds.

Like musclebound big guys have good cardio?

No, they don’t.

You just want to look and large, chisled muscles - admit it.

The fat guys should have to fight 2 flyweights at once as punishment

Back