How many Jon Jones fans out there

You pulled that 99/100 stat straight out of your crack. It makes a massive difference. MASSIVE. If two guys are anywhere close in terms of natural athleticism and skill, the one on roids has a huuuuge advantage.

Steroids don't improve your fight iq. They don't make you any smarter. They don't make your technique any better. They don't help your timing. They help you recover faster so you can train harder/more often. I've seen the guy that just got his ass kicked piss hot more than once. The better man almost always wins. The exceptions are probably few and far between.

At an elite level, steroids wouldn't help you that much. You're in there with someone that's dangerous and been training for you specifically...and who's also elite.

Steroids don't keep you conscious when you get hit by a world class striker just right, or keep your arm from breaking when a badass submission artist has you in an armbar and you refuse to tap...or just allow you to stand up when a world class wrestler has you on your back and is turning your face into hamburger.

Epo is more dangerous than any anabolic steroid because it allows you to fight at a pace that's not humanly possible for someone that's natural to keep up with.

I never said steroids don't help you, but they don't win fights.

Steroids don't improve your fight iq. They don't make you any smarter. They don't make your technique any better. They don't help your timing. They help you recover faster so you can train harder/more often. I've seen the guy that just got his ass kicked piss hot more than once. The better man almost always wins. The exceptions are probably few and far between.

At an elite level, steroids wouldn't help you that much. You're in there with someone that's dangerous and been training for you specifically...and who's also elite.

Steroids don't keep you conscious when you get hit by a world class striker just right, or keep your arm from breaking when a badass submission artist has you in an armbar and you refuse to tap...or just allow you to stand up when a world class wrestler has you on your back and is turning your face into hamburger.

Epo is more dangerous than any anabolic steroid because it allows you to fight at a pace that's not humanly possible for someone that's natural to keep up with.

I never said steroids don't help you, but they don't win fights.
Steroids also grant you more power and weight cutting depend what you're taking, it doesnt just help on injuries.

Its no secret he has tons of haters but what about his fans,I am a huge fan since his Bonnar fight
War Jones
I love him always have..

Oh wait Jon Jones, my bad I thought you meant Kenny florin..
<{1-17}>

Never heard about any injury with Gus in their second fight.

However Jones came in their first fight injured with a broken toe. The toe he broke off in the fight with Chael ONLY A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE GUS FIGHT.

Infact Jones toe injury still plagues him till this day. If you look at all his fights since the Chael fight he now keeps tape wrapped around the toe he injured and the toe next to it. It has also affected his ability to take his opponents down at will like he use to and defend the take down.
OK so you didnt hear about the injury then it didnt happen I suppose. lol? Look it up its documented.
I never said anything about Jones first fight with Gus. Sorry to hear about his toe but I do know its been reported by Jon and his coaches he didnt train for the fight against Gus in the first fight.
I notice the tape when he fights, and maybe that explains why Jones hasnt shot much. If he breaks it again like that the fight can be stopped by a doc and lose his belt.

Back