How many Jon Jones fans out there

I dislike Jones very much, but I'm also aware that he's by far the best LHW ever. GOAT ? Not as long as he stays at 205, simply because GSP and Silva both went up and won (HW contains like 3 weight class so it's good for Fedor too). If DC went up and won the belt, Jones as to do it too. And about the DUI, pico pulsing thing etc, it proves that Jones is an asshole, not that he's not a great fighter.

I (but then finished Gus in the rematch despite Gus's groin injury in the fight),
Never heard about any injury with Gus in their second fight.

However Jones came in their first fight injured with a broken toe. The toe he broke off in the fight with Chael ONLY A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE GUS FIGHT.

Infact Jones toe injury still plagues him till this day. If you look at all his fights since the Chael fight he now keeps tape wrapped around the toe he injured and the toe next to it. It has also affected his ability to take his opponents down at will like he use to and defend the take down.

I'm a huge jones fan.

Reyes was once thought of as the guy to beat jones now this whole site is already making excuses

I'm a fan of Jon Jones. I don't think PEDs is a huge factor in most of his wins. It's skill and fight IQ that got most of his wins. So will see how he'll do with Reyes tonight. It's going to be a very interesting fight. First 5 minutes will say a lot. I hope it's a barn burner of a fight and both guys just leave it all out there in the cage.

I like seeing hardened criminals get beat up in the cage.
Thats why I like Jones
wsi-imageoptim-gustafsson.jpg

strictly Criminal^^

You must never have seen Vitor fight. Steroids DO win fights. Being substantially faster and stronger, and being able to recover better between training sessions all contribute to making you a better fighter. If they didn't work, they wouldn't take them.

Trt Vitor fought Jones and lost. I don't think Jones was on amything at that point. I think his level of respect for DC made him start down that road.

Steroids might help you but they don't win fights. Guys piss hot after losing all the time. All other things being equal, yes, steroids could give you that slight edge you need to get the win, but 99/100 times, the better fighter wins. Fighting is about so much more than what steroids actually do for you.

Jones fan here - love watching his fights.

I was rooting against him every single time. This time I am rooting for him! Maybe I start to like him lol. At least I respect his skills.
War Jones!

He’s the best fighter of all time and an entertaining character

Im definitely a fan and he’s my favorite LHW but wouldn’t be him in my top 10 favorites overall

he’s definitely the best though

most people here don’t care about the steroid thing it’s just to justify not liking him for other reasons

these are the same people that praise dudes the chad mendes and Ortega

Always been a fan. I would've been even more impressed if he moved up to HW after he beat DC 1. Both HW and LHW divisions would have been better off with him at HW over the last 5 years.

Jones v Werdum > Jones v OSP
Jones v Cain > Jones v DC 2
Jones v JDS > Jones v Gus 2
Jones v Ngannou > Jones v Smith
Jones v Stipe > Jones v Santos

He likes to Party and kick people’s Ass he is very good at both those things. I approve of this.
upload_2020-2-8_12-47-15.gif

Trt Vitor fought Jones and lost. I don't think Jones was on amything at that point. I think his level of respect for DC made him start down that road.

Steroids might help you but they don't win fights. Guys piss hot after losing all the time. All other things being equal, yes, steroids could give you that slight edge you need to get the win, but 99/100 times, the better fighter wins. Fighting is about so much more than what steroids actually do for you.

You pulled that 99/100 stat straight out of your crack. It makes a massive difference. MASSIVE. If two guys are anywhere close in terms of natural athleticism and skill, the one on roids has a huuuuge advantage.

Back