How many Jon Jones fans out there

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Its no secret he has tons of haters but what about his fans,I am a huge fan since his Bonnar fight
War Jones

giphy.gif

I count my self one anybody with that many haters has to be doing something right <Moves>

Last edited:
Easy to like a fighters style when you don't follow anything they do outside the cage. With that said, he's upped his dosage of boring.

I like to watch him but the dude is a cheat and should never be in the goat talk

Big Jones fan here. I like great fighters, I'm weird like that..

He'll be pulsing his way to victory tonight!

giphy.gif

Right here. I am an unapologetic Jones fan. He brings the most tears to sherdog year in and year out and inspires the most desperate posts. Jones is the undisputed GOAT.

Not a fan or a hater, but the guy is the best of a generation. People like to point out the ped use...steroids don't win fights. He's definitely a special fighter and we probably won't see a guy like him for a long time.

All that said, I do have a feeling he's going to lose tonight. It's just a feeling, but I don't get feelings like this much. When I do, my feeling is correct and I usually regret not putting money down.

I don't know shit about Reyes and I couldn't care less about who wins this fight. I'll watch, but I have spared myself the hype videos this time and still got this feeling.

Its no secret he has tons of haters but what about his fans,I am a huge fan since his Bonnar fight
War Jones
I used to be a Jon Jones fan he was a beast. A destroyer. That is why I enjoyed Anderson Silvas fights during his title reign so much, he didnt leave his fights to judges or neutralize a fighter on the ground for 25 minutes to a W.
I was a fan of Bones while he was finishing legends like Shogun, Machida, Rampage, Vitor belfort, and big names or future champions like Chael Sonnen, Ryan Bader, and DC despite the Overturned KO to no contest. He isnt finishing fighters that he on paper should be like OSP, Anthony Smith (which he could have lost by DQ if Smith wanted to take that route), Thiago Santos (1 of 3 judges gave it to Santos).

I stopped being a big fan of his when his performances dropped. He doesnt seem to be trying unless it is really becoming apparent that not taking any PED's was a huge difference maker (but then finished Gus in the rematch despite Gus's groin injury in the fight), Jons lack of confidence in his skills now for some reason, or are these fighters that fans and Jones himself feel dont even belong in the cage with Jon are making it through the fight.

I think if Jones keeps fighting this way Adesanya winning (when and IF they ever do fight) wont be so outlandish to think.

Reyes by TKO. I put money down!

Not a fan or a hater, but the guy is the best of a generation. People like to point out the ped use...steroids don't win fights. He's definitely a special fighter and we probably won't see a guy like him for a long time.

All that said, I do have a feeling he's going to lose tonight. It's just a feeling, but I don't get feelings like this much. When I do, my feeling is correct and I usually regret not putting money down.

I don't know shit about Reyes and I couldn't care less about who wins this fight. I'll watch, but I have spared myself the hype videos this time and still got this feeling.

You must never have seen Vitor fight. Steroids DO win fights. Being substantially faster and stronger, and being able to recover better between training sessions all contribute to making you a better fighter. If they didn't work, they wouldn't take them.

Jones is arguably the most popular fighter on the roster after Conor.

War Jones
Not a 'fan' per se, but I always tune in. Same as McGregor.

Back