How many interim belts will bald goof give out this year?

My money is on 4.

People who think Jones is treated well by the UFC look how many belts he's been stripped of that he didn't lose in the Octagon and was willing to defend?

You really thought that was a good point?

Can you quote some one saying that?

Not exactly. You know what I mean. USADA and the UFC doesn't punish Jones for reasons that make sense and everyone gets out the good ol tinfoil hat. People tend to think Jones is going to be allowed to take PED's now. So there is a belief among many that the UFC and USADA will allow Jones to cheat unpunished.

Not exactly. You know what I mean. USADA and the UFC doesn't punish Jones for reasons that make sense and everyone gets out the good ol tinfoil hat. People tend to think Jones is going to be allowed to take PED's now. So there is a belief among many that the UFC and USADA will allow Jones to cheat unpunished.

Well they just did let him fight after 3 failed tests.
That was unpunished.

Who knows, but I'd advise any interim champion to stay on Fabricio Werdum's good side.

I don't care, but laughed out loud at work at "bald goof" though haha

Here OP, take an upvote!

I don't see many interims in 2019. Maybe only at 155 if Khabib refuses to come to terms with the UFC. They'll do an interim belt next fall for that division, but that's about it.

The Khabib negotations are interesting. He's on the last fight of his contract, and the UFC don't want to let him go. But he also wants more money for his last fight than his contract pays him, which the UFC seem to be refusing.

Until Khabib either agrees to fight for cheap and leave the UFC, or Khabib agrees to extend his contract for more money, I don't predict we see him in 2019.
'for cheap' amuses me

I don´t care. Because: nowadays an interim title is no longer important in the UFC. If it ever was.....

I don´t care. Because: nowadays an interim title is no longer important in the UFC. If it ever was.....

Barao was legit but only because they let Cruz stay champ for over 2 years of inactivity. Barao defended it twice.

They used to serve a purpose beyond hyping every other event.

Barao was legit but only because they let Cruz stay champ for over 2 years of inactivity. Barao defended it twice.

They used to serve a purpose beyond hyping every other event.
I agree with that, Barao should have been the undisputed one. But since than (and before) they were mostly a gadget to hype some cards. I don´t like Covington at all but he has won that meaningless shit and gets it taken away before he can benefit from it. No matter which way he wanted to achieve that.

Back