How many hours till open workout from this moment?

Dankoz

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I am from Europe and doesn't know how to translate your timezone to ours. So can someone please tell me how many hours till open workouts starts from this moment?

According to my readings, you've actually travelled through time and have now missed the open workout by 6 years. Mike Perry is WW champ now btw.

I am from Europe and doesn't know how to translate your timezone to ours. So can someone please tell me how many hours till open workouts starts from this moment?
dude, google it!

164 hours. But you are in Europe and they are 6 hours ahead so 158 hours. Although I'm in Ireland/UK and they are 1 hour behind Europe so add the 158 to 164 and times it by the time difference which is 1. Bout tree fiddy.

164 hours. But you are in Europe and they are 6 hours ahead so 158 hours. Although I'm in Ireland/UK and they are 1 hour behind Europe so add the 158 to 164 and times it by the time difference which is 1. Bout tree fiddy.
bcf.png

Lol fight is all said and done after 158 hours.

I know that open workout is tonight. Can someone please give me serious answer? It's not much for real.

Back