How many hours a week do you work?

It varies. I had all of January off then had only one day off for all of march and april.

Stay out of my territory bro

breaking-bad-high-five-o.gif

i work about 40 a week but i have very little downtime. I dont particularly love my job but dont hate it either. As there is no downtime i would be burnt out working 60 hours a week on a regular basis. For the people who do work that much do you get downtime and do you love your job.

40-84 hours a week not including drive time.

8 hours in the weekend and 12 hour shifts on the weekdays. Last week 40. This week will be 40 as well. 17.80/hr.

Bastards didn't schedule me for memorial day. Could have made 26.70/hr because of time and a half.

Damn some of you make dirt

40 to 48 hours a week generally, but can get up to 60 near the end of the year.

66 hours a week right now. I am a young guy so I tend to binge work and take more time off.

Damn some of you make dirt

Says the guy who lives at home with mommy and daddy and can't find an affordable apartment for rent.........

I go to school full time and get paid 3285 plus what I get paid for work. And that's going up to 3865 in the fall. And I don't have mommy and daddy providing room and board either.

55 long boring ass hours. 6 days a week.

Bit of advice kids: Do not get into sales. It will eat your soul and turn you into a dull person. Aside from the money, it's very unfulfilling work.

85-90 hours on weeks i'm working.. 0 when i'm off service.. :)

i work roughly 1 week on and 1 week off at a time

40..... 8-430 mon-fri

Overtime is rare. But I spend a lot of my off time studying for work so I kinda count that as well.

Says the guy who lives at home with mommy and daddy and can't find an affordable apartment for rent.........

I go to school full time and get paid 3285 plus what I get paid for work. And that's going up to 3865 in the fall. And I don't have mommy and daddy providing room and board either.

LOL Your tuition + salary + bonus money. I probably make more than double that as my first job ever with benefits and without bonuses.

Shouldve invested time in school first

Reminds me of an old lawyer joke.

So this lawyer gets to the pearly gates, and he's really irate. "What's this silly business, 'm only 35 years old, how is this fair?"

And St Peter goes, "Hmmm, well, let's see, judging by your billable hours, says here you're 107."

Everyone knows all lawyers go to hell!

LOL Your tuition + salary + bonus money. I probably make more than double that as my first job ever with benefits and without bonuses.

Shouldve invested time on school first

Talk to me when ur not sucking on the teets of your parents and are self sufficient ass clown.

Anywhere from 42 - 50 depending on the workload.

I work between HR and Safety so if something happens like a disciplinary or an injury, I may be stuck back at the office to clear it up. Time is flexible though so if I need days off I'm generally looked after, plus, I love my work.

You work in the two most hated positions at any company.

48 hours is my normal. 3 16 hour shifts. I usually pick up an extra 10-12 hours per week in over time. So 58-60

Back