How many hours a week do you work?

Anywhere from 42 - 50 depending on the workload.

I work between HR and Safety so if something happens like a disciplinary or an injury, I may be stuck back at the office to clear it up. Time is flexible though so if I need days off I'm generally looked after, plus, I love my work.

40ish at the zoo, sometimes grab a day of overtime. Was working 5-10 at the liquor store part time but just had my orientation at Target. So I will be working around 55-65 hours a week. Between the two jobs.

70+ hours, I work two jobs, and have done this four roughly the last 3.5 years. Hopefully I will be able to change my schedule around in September/October.

About 45-50

Regular 8 to 5 during the week , usually work one day on the weekend but it's rarely a full day

8 hours in the weekend and 12 hour shifts on the weekdays. Last week 40. This week will be 40 as well. 17.80/hr.

Bastards didn't schedule me for memorial day. Could have made 26.70/hr because of time and a half.

I love working holidays. We get double time. And the union gives us a free 8 hours of pay those weeks, so it is essentially triple time.

between 66 -77.

11 hour work days (when u add up lunch and break)

depends on if im workin 6 days or 7.

Im a safety dude at a construction site which works its people to death.

70+ hours, I work two jobs, and have done this four roughly the last 3.5 years. Hopefully I will be able to change my schedule around in September/October.

im with ya. stay strong bro fight the power

Nominally 37.5 each week, but this year it has been 50-55 pretty consistently due to some bad organisational planning. I'm going to take those hours off in the summer, though. And the guy who I'm covering for comes back in July, so I expect the fall to be more livable. I have know idea how people do this regularly. These months have sucked, and I'd have serious motivational problems if I didn't know it would pass.

Norwegian here, btw.

sometimes 70+ hours a week, work at my regular job plus trying to do my own thing at home.

Average is probably 70-80, but there are many weeks a year where I hit 100+.

Im pretty much like Peter from office space.

Deep serious.

last week i literally taught for 20 minutes on workplace violence, programmed building access for 3 new hires and signed off on my employees time. That all took 30 minutes. Last week i went to Godzilla at the theatre up the street.

To answer the question. I work about an hour. Im AT the office from 830am to about 4. Some days. Sometimes i get to work at 930 and leave at 3.

Around 16.

I make obscene money though. One event I did last weekend was only for 5-1/2 hours. Walked away with five hundred.

I love working holidays. We get double time. And the union gives us a free 8 hours of pay those weeks, so it is essentially triple time.

Same with me. 12 hr shifts. Holiday is double time. We also get 8 hrs of holiday pay. We can choose to cash that 8 hrs out or save it for extra vacation time. So a holiday is 8 hrs triple and 4 hrs double or 12 hrs double and an extra 8 vacation. I usually take the 12 hrs double and bank the Extra 8 hrs.

40-44 hours a week depending how busy we get. I take an hour lunch thank god cause I don't get no breaks in between.

I guess 0 since nobody pays me for anything I do.

Technically I get paid for 36.5 hours (although I am on salary). If I factor in commute time , I am out of the house for 60 hours per week.

The most I have ever worked in terms of paid hours was 65 as a consultant. Client didn't care how many hours you spent, as long as the job got done. Those weeks were rare though.

About 50 most weeks. Sometimes more, sometimes less. It depends on how busy we are.

Back