How many hours a week do you work?

Four 12 hour shifts, 4 days off. The days off are at another job. I'm poorer than poor.

I work twelves. 2 days, 2 nights, off for 4. There is usually ot available if wanted. Certain times of the year I will work a bunch of ot, other times I will turn down most of it.

You guys are working some ridiculous hours. Granted, I used to do the same, but they rob the life out of you. I do side jobs, but I only do it when I'm bored.

42-25. I'm an engineering intern and a little clock sucker since I'm hourly and therefore get time and a half for overtime.

Being paid for and extra 4-7 hours a week is huge

Four 12 hour shifts, 4 days off. The days off are at another job. I'm poorer than poor.

You sound poor.

Couldn't resist.

Usually 40, sometimes 40+.

Use to average about 50 but work has been slower as of late so I'm down to about 45.

You guys are working some ridiculous hours. Granted, I used to do the same, but they rob the life out of you. I do side jobs, but I only do it when I'm bored.

My 2 hours OT each week allows me to make $300 extra every month. Its when I do the consecutive days with no breaks that are a drag.

40 or 48. My wife hasn't gone back to work after our business had to close so we only have 80% of our previous income. I work a Saturday here and there to help bridge the gap. We made some budget cuts too.

40, but they take away an hour for lunch every day so I get paid for 35.

42.5. 8-5 with a half hour lunch. Once a month I work Saturday for 5 hours, so 47.5 those weeks. There is always a ton of ot offered at the EOQ at the MFG site, but I usually do not volunteer unless I really need the money

42.5. 8-5 with a half hour lunch. Once a month I work Saturday for 5 hours, so 47.5 those weeks. There is always a ton of ot offered at the EOQ at the MFG site, but I usually do not volunteer unless I really need the money

I'd take more OT if it was offered. We're only set up for every other Saturday right now.

I work some rough hours sometimes but I have plenty of leave also. My boys (8 & 10) wrestle and play football. They have played for 3 years and I have never missed one game or match. When I get off of day shift I drive straight to the gym or football field (coach for little guys team). It can be tiring sometimes but I live for my boys. Watching them practice and compete always makes me smile. Me doing what I do allows us to live comfortably without their mom going to work outside of the home. Sounds old fashioned to some but she takes them to school, practices when I can't be there, etc.

I don't have set hours, I go until my work is done. Usual week is anywhere from 8-11 hours a day, 4 days a week.

50 last week, 58 each the next 2 weeks.

Damn, you motherfuckers work like dogs.

I should clarify that my hours are hours on shift. Not exactly working hours. There is plenty of allowed down time. We have dtv, full kitchen, and computers in the control room. There is great fishing right outside if you feel like it. Still is a decent amount of time away from home.

I work at the school (I teach) for 43 hours per week (9 hours per day Monday through Thursday and 7 hours on Friday). But I never have enough time to finish while at school so I am always taking work home, doing an average of maybe 2 hours per night plus maybe 6-10 hours per weekend.

So in total, counting time on the clock and time off the clock, I would say around between 60 and 70 hours per week, but around grades and exam times, that goes up (four times per year).

40. No overtime unless absolutely necessary. Already feels like there isn't enough time in the week, fuck giving up a Saturday or Sunday to work.

Back