How many hours a week do you work?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
How many hours do you spend per week at work? It's 40 for me, at 8 hours each day. 7 hours of working and 1 hour of paid break period. I decline and any all overtime.

I figure we have plenty of foreigners here and it'd be interesting to hear how many hours they work per week when compared to the American posters.

50-55 , I'm in the Military , and I work on Jets

40. I'm American. True story though, our dumbshit managers tried to implement a workload tracking system in our unit, which was dependent on each individual employee entering the amount of time they worked on each task. It was really a way for them to manufacture praise for some of the employees who didn't do shit, but were pets of the managers. One of the managers entered more hours than would have been possible to work in order to make herself look good. I think she had like 400 hours logged for the month. Keep in mind it's a 5 day work week.

40. I get paid hourly so yeah. My last job was a salary position and it was 50+ every week. That sucked.

always 40/week. i thank god that i don't have a job where i work overtime. i like knowing when i can schedule things, without worrying about staying late for work.

Reminds me of an old lawyer joke.

So this lawyer gets to the pearly gates, and he's really irate. "What's this silly business, 'm only 35 years old, how is this fair?"

And St Peter goes, "Hmmm, well, let's see, judging by your billable hours, says here you're 107."

Between 10 and 60. I'm primarily a student, but I do woodwork on the side. When school is slow, I work tons. When it's the busy season, I just do small jobs for friends.

Yeah, I was in a management position and was salaried. Never again.

Between 10 and 60. I'm primarily a student, but I do woodwork on the side. When school is slow, I work tons. When it's the busy season, I just do small jobs for friends.

Female carpenter?

Four 12 hour shifts, 4 days off. The days off are at another job. I'm poorer than poor.

Yeah, I was in a management position and was salaried. Never again.

Female carpenter?

I work for a very particular company doing odd jobs for about 25 residential properties. I'm not a full time carpenter, nor really a professional, but I function as one for this one company.

This week 60. Last week 84. The week before 52. I work rotating shift work (12 hr shifts) and when possible I take extra shifts. Double time pay is nice. The fewest hours I will work in a week is 36.

Back