How Many High paying sports can a 125 pound man compete at the Top Level ?

How many high paying sports WITHOUT WEIGHT CLASSES can a 125 pound man compete at the highest level at ?

NFL nope
NBA nope
Baseball nope
Ice hockey nope
even Soccer and tennis are out

outside of combat sports which have weight categories there are very very few high paying professional sporting options

No one gets rich from the other possibiilties like weightlifitng, gymnastics, olympic wrestling etc

Misleading statement. They don’t weigh 125 when they actually compete. Plus they could easily weigh more if they wanted to. They could have a lot more muscle mass (and fat) if they wanted to, but it simply isn’t conducive to success in their sport. I’m not saying you have no point, I get what you saying let’s be realistic and make this accurate. How much does the average flyweight or bantam weight walk around at? And then factor in a completely different training philosophy in ball sports. Some of them would be around 150 easily.

There have been numerous very good NBA players between 150-160 lbs. I’m talking guys that started. It also isn’t unheard of to see an NFL player lighter in the 160’s. Of course small guys are going to be less common bit you are blowing it out of proportion a little bit. It’s fighting anyway, it’s not the same thing why does it bother you so much? We have weight classes for these situations.

Who cares? All sports other than fighting suck and are a waste of time anyway.

JB Mauney is 5'10", 140lbs. and is one of the best bull riders in the world. Also boxers and horse jockeys but yeah, you're not playing football at 125lbs unless you're a kicker on a middle school team.

Realistically being a 5'9" man sucks too. There are just tons of 5'9" guys. For every 170,000 5'9" guy, there's one 7' guy. Yet, there are the same amount of 5'9" and 7' guys at the UFC's openweight division. Imagine if there were 170,000 7' guys for every 170,00 5'9" guy instead of 1:170,000. There wouldn't be a single 5'9" guy at HW.

Jockey.

2004 the top 100 made an average of 5.7 Million

How many high paying sports WITHOUT WEIGHT CLASSES can a 125 pound man compete at the highest level at ?

NFL nope
NBA nope
Baseball nope
Ice hockey nope

outside of combat sports which have weight categories there are very very few high paying professional sporting options

No one gets rich from the other possibiilties like weightlifitng, gymnastics, olympic wrestling etc
Messi is 5‘7 and is one of the best players of all time in the biggest sport of all time.

He‘d compete at BW I guess.

Insignie is 5‘4 and a legit attacker.

Most smaller athletes have to be on channels like ESPN 8 The Ocho. In obscure sports. But in the major sports nope. You can say boxing I Guess???
Except for football, the biggest sport in the world by far. TS is a troll. Low key manlet hate thread.

Horse racing needs you to be low-weight. F1 racing too - all the drivers are starving themselves

Weight classes.

People who pose this "argument" do not understand or enjoy combat sport for it's science or purity.

Enjoy MMA, but it's not all for you. Get over it, fuck off, and let me enjoy two little fucks scrap.

Combat at 125, 150, 180, 200, are all very different games. I want to enjoy them all.

I mean, the most profitable sport in the world by a mile has a fair amount of elite guys who aren't far off from weighing 150-160 (which is the approximate walk around weight for most FlyWs). Then there is boxing, which has had the highest earning athlete in the world for most recent years. Floyd Mayweather is around 150 walking around.

For those who actually follow thoroughbred racing, jockeys are actually a fair bit lighter than MMA FlyWs. We're talking guys who would have a shot at making minimumweight in boxing for the most part. It tends to be a really shitty lifestyle being a jockey, as well. Rough lifestyle unless you're one of the select few making bank (and even then, it can be pretty rough times).

Don't be so insecure about MMA. It makes you look pathetic

I’m not the one who goes onto basketball forums and claims randoms from other sports would make the nba. What’s pathetic is sucking tall lanky black guys schlongs like the “A level athlete” shmoes do.

NFL nope
NBA nope
Baseball nope
Ice hockey nope

Soccer is most definitely not out.
7 players in the World Cup this year were under 61kg.

There are many professional footballers playing in elite leagues that are small.

NFL nope
NBA nope
Baseball nope
Ice hockey nope

Soccer is definitely not out. That sport is full of weak little men.

I’m not the one who goes onto basketball forums and claims randoms from other sports would make the nba. What’s pathetic is sucking tall lanky black guys schlongs like the “A level athlete” shmoes do.
You reek of insecurity! MMA is great, but you clearly have an inferiority complex about it

Back