How many guys on here actually train/have trained in martial arts?

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looking at how many guys bash top tier fighters skillwise and how big the difference is between how many people are on the UFC forum and the training forum: how many people actually have some experience in martial arts? Doesn’t even have to be competition.

I feel like anyone who has actually trained knows how difficult the stuff is and wouldn’t call guys like Cormier ‘f-level’ fighters

who the hell calls cormier an F level fighter

Everyone here is 6'6 250+. UFC athletes are D-level athletes.

TaeKwonDo as a kid - Blue belt.

Boxing in my early 20’s but not competitive, did it to get in shape.

I've trained the most deadly martial arts, shit you can't do in the cage or else you would killing people left and right

who the hell calls cormier an F level fighter
I posted something about Whittaker being the biggest champ now at 6’0 and he said the only reason a ‘manlet’ could be champ in two divisions is because they’re F-level athletes. I might have misquoted that accidentally, but you get my point

Blue belt in aikido and took up kickboxing/entry level BJJ in the past. That’s about it tho

According to my studies and estimates, correlated with significant random guesswork, I'd say 15-20%

Everyone here is 6'6 250+. UFC athletes are D-level athletes.
Speak for yourself. I don't even hang with the 6'6'ers anymore. Graduated to the next tier of badness.

All my circle are 6'8" and up and under 7% body fat. Includes 3 world champs and we all pull 10s like most losers pull up their sagging ass pants.

True story.

I'm 1-0 in ammy MMA and have been doing jiu jitsu for 9 years and dabble in muay thai.

Looking at how many guys bash top tier fighters skillwise and how big the difference is between how many people are on the UFC forum and the training forum: how many people actually have some experience in martial arts? Doesn’t even have to be competition.

I feel like anyone who has actually trained knows how difficult the stuff is and wouldn’t call guys like Cormier ‘f-level’ fighters
I have been in a few hockey fights, couple bar fights, and have wrestled my dad a few times too. I know enough to critique a bad performance when I see it
I was into thai chi for awhile too

I would destroy everyone on here.

Physically, verbally, spiritually, sexually.

Any way you can think of. I am superior.

Speak for yourself. I don't even hang with the 6'6'ers anymore. Graduated to the next tier of badness.

All my circle are 6'8" and up and under 7% body fat. Includes 3 world champs and we all pull 10s like most losers pull up their sagging ass pants.

True story.
congrats on making it to the B squad.

True story.

When you're done with slamming 10's, I say you get the heavyweight belt. Should take you probably what, 2-3 weeks of training to KO Cormier?

Back