How many GSP fans made boards about how he was goat after the Hendricks fight?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Zero. It was a tough fight to watch as a fan. Yet Jon put on a much worse performance the other night and all I see are Jon goat threads? That and the hit and runs and coke and the stripped belts and the death threats and the daddy mamas and the eye pokes and the hiding under a ring for 6 hours and the multiple drug failures, etc, etc, etc.........
I have no prob considering Jon in the top 4. And if someone has him at number one I can see it.
But bashing the other best fighters after that shit performance? What the hell is wrong with you Jon nuthuggers? The only people on board with these posts are the other crazed JJ fans.

jon fans are pathetic.

Jon showed heart in the championship rounds, unlike GSP who always resorted to hugging.

can't beat a champ without a ko, tko or an outright ass whooping. anything short is "and still"

GSP is the most overrated fighter in the history of the sport.

Still don’t understand the obsession that the mma community has with the GSP/Hendricks fight. I’ve rewatched it multiple times and it’s clear that GSP won based on there point system.

Still don’t understand the obsession that the mma community has with the GSP/Hendricks fight. I’ve rewatched it multiple times and it’s clear that GSP won based on there point system.

young whitebelt With Jan2020 join date lol, thanks for your wisdom

Are you serious? Jon put on a far greater fight than GSP.

Everyone just gonna pretend like GSP wasn’t getting wobbled repeatedly and in serious danger throughout the fight? GSP gutted it out like a soldier tho.

Both are true.
GSP should have lost his belt to Hendricks that night and Jones should have handed his to Reyes last Saturday and immediately hit the gym preparing for the rematch.

Yup!! No doubt he took an hellacious Beating in Rounds 2 & 4,,, but based on the Point system... he won 1,3 & 5! I don't understand the obsession myself. Hendricks took the 5th off... while GSP gave absolutely EVERYTHING he Had!!! GSP didn't win that fight... Hendricks decided to lose it Point Blank!!!

If you were strapped to an electric chair and given polygraph. If you pass you live, you fail you die! Your opinion would quickly change or you would die!!! If you really believe GSP won then you can't argue another decision EVER!!! The media vote was 16 - 0 for Hendricks and Dana was asking for the FBI to look into judges! Worst decision in MMA history and WAS a ROBBERY!!! It's very clear he lost and I bet GSP would say he lost!

Jon showed heart in the championship rounds, unlike GSP who always resorted to hugging.
Oh you mean like rounds 4-5 of the Hendricks fight where he fought like a demon with nothing to lose? Gtfout of here, that was the first gsp fight in years where we saw him going for broke.

young whitebelt With Jan2020 join date lol, thanks for your wisdom
Haha yea man my join date is totally correlated with my mma knowledge. I’ve been watching this sport religiously since Chuck vs Tito 2. Sit down kid.

Hendricks was so ridiculously jacked and GSP still beat him. As soon as USADA came in Hendricks was a shell of himself. All of his speed and power gone almost instantly and man boobies in its place. GSP came back years later and appeared to be even better.

If you were strapped to an electric chair and given polygraph. If you pass you live, you fail you die! Your opinion would quickly change or you would die!!! If you really believe GSP won then you can't argue another decision EVER!!! The media vote was 16 - 0 for Hendricks and Dana was asking for the FBI to look into judges! Worst decision in MMA history and WAS a ROBBERY!!! It's very clear he lost and I bet GSP would say he lost!
Yes, rewatching the fight several times. I believe GSP won rounds 1,3&5 decisively.

Dana is probably the worst barometer to judge a fight you can go off of.

Haha yea man my join date is totally correlated with my mma knowledge. I’ve been watching this sport religiously since Chuck vs Tito 2. Sit down kid.

1. That’d still make you a noob.

2. <DontBelieve1>

The difference is after Hendricks fight gsp vacated his belt n went into hiding

Jones on the other hand has no problem with an immediate rematch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back