How many good years does Loma have left

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
i want him to get all these big fights, he doesn't have many years left man is 32 and some are saying he's been slowing down a bit with the Campbell fight

Depends how his fights go but I'd assume he's got at least a few good years left. Nowadays with all the technology and science available, I think athletes will age better than they did say 10 or 20 years ago.

He seems to stay in shape, he doesn't take much damage in his fights, he'll probably be at or near his best for another 3-5 years, even if he's small and the lil guys don't age as well. I think he'll be alright till at least 35'ish. Not a whole lot longer, tho.

did he really look that bad in the campbell fight

don't remember much?

I think he'll retire about 35. He has stated in various interviews that he won't go on that long because he has been boxing since he was a child. I don't think he has looked too bad in his recent fights but he probably has lost a touch of speed and sharpness as you do when you go over 30. I think he could go on longer but I doubt he will. I'd be surprised if he goes on past 35.

Loma and Usyk will retire 2025

did he really look that bad in the campbell fight

don't remember much?

That was a really great fight. I really enjoyed it live and now again. Luke was overwhelmed but hung in there till the end with pure willpower. And that takedown at the end was just hilarious.

I hope we get a few good more years out of him. Now more than ever there’s some very interesting fights out there. Teofimo, Gervonta Davis, Ryan Garcia, and the one that’d be my personal favorite, Devin Haney. If we get these fights, or atleast 2 or 3 of them, I’d be totally ok seeing Loma ride off into the sunset before he starts looking too far past his prime. I hope this Covid nightmare ends soon and we get a date already on Loma/Lopez

Loma isn't high enough in women-beating rankings to fight Gervonta.

I think that regardless of if he beats Teofimo or not, he'll drop off pretty soon. I've heard he wants to go back down to 130 if he unifies hte belts at 135, which makes sense since he's way smaller than most of hte champions there.

Back