How many fights does Triple G have

MoreKane

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The man is almost 39 how many fights does he have left.

Per the remaining number of fights left on his contract with DAZN. He signed a six-fight three year $100m+ deal and he's already completed two of them, Rolls & Derevyanchenko. Contractually he has 4 fights left to fulfill.

It's possible he could retire before then but he'll most likely take two fights a year for the next couple years and complete his current contract. It would be foolish for him not to because he'd be leaving too much money on the table.

Per the remaining number of fights left on his contract with DAZN. He signed a six-fight three year $100m+ deal and he's already completed two of them, Rolls & Derevyanchenko. Contractually he has 4 fights left to fulfill.

It's possible he could retire before then but he'll most likely take two fights a year for the next couple years and complete his current contract. It would be foolish for him not to because he'd be leaving too much money on the table.
How long until DAZN can afford to pay his next fight fee in full?

If he fights 4 more times, he’ll likely slip all the way to becoming a gatekeeper.

At some point he’ll get upset or take a beating. I wish he does not.

I think he loses his next one and hangs them up. He’s made a pile of money and doesn’t need to be fighting.

Idk guys, a man that KO’s a ranked guy with a punch on the forehead is a strength anomaly. i see ggg holding that belt more than we’d expect

He can probably beat up a few more mandatories but he'll look mediocre to bad doing it. That said, I rate his his physical toughness and mental strength very highly and if the stars align I think he's got enough in the tank for one last good performance against a top level guy. Maybe not Canelo but I think he could still beat a Charlo at this point.

Back