How many fights does Anderson have left on contract?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by MMASpeculator, Feb 28, 2016.

1. MMASpeculator

MMASpeculator Purple Belt

Win or lose, Anderson's fights are usually very fun to watch. This one vs Bisping was one of his most fun fights ever.

How many fights does he have left and who do you want to see him matched up with?

I've always wanted to see Mousasi vs Anderson -- I hope they make it a reality before he hangs it up.

2. ixRanGzeNxi

ixRanGzeNxi Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

I have no idea how many more fights he has left, but I hope (sadly) that he hangs up the gloves before becoming another Ken Shamrock. I also always wanted to see Mousasi fight Silva. Maybe after Anderson Silva wins 1-2 fights, we can see the fight. I wouldn't mind either one winning, since I'm a fan of both, but would hate to see Anderson Silva go 0-4-1 in 5 fights.

3. TM C

TM C shooper

13, He signed a new 15 fight contract before the Diaz fight.

Baldr likes this.
  4. Mac the Cat

Mac the Cat Orange Belt

He should fight Gerard Mousasi, Uriah Hall, Tim Kennedy or maybe the winner of Whitaker/Natal. The Machida fight will most likely never happen and a rematch with Leites does not really make that much sense even though their both coming of losses.

5. Mob69

Mob69 Black Belt

That's right. I thought he signed a ten-fight deal but after seeing your post I remembered that I'm wrong - it's fifteen. Thirteen left.

6. lsa

lsa Maître d' at The Pussy Lounge

So he plans to fight into his 50ties? :)

7. mooseman17

mooseman17 Black Belt

It was a fun fight but also very frustrating as well, it looked like whenever Silva stopped fucking around he beat Bisping up but then he decided to act like an asshole once again.

8. Repsac

Repsac Purple Belt

You know it was only because of mouthpiece gate.

9. MMASpeculator

MMASpeculator Purple Belt

That flying knee was coming regardless if Bisping was paying attention or not. Not sure if it would have landed like that but Anderson was definitely going to throw it.

Anderson throws that a lot when his opponents are flustered and you can see that he was going to attack with it and Bisping just happened to gift him the jaw shot:
    http://mmajunkie.com/2016/02/video-...-of-anderson-silva-vs-michael-bisping-round-3