How many fighters have wins across three UFC weight classes?

Aegon Spengler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I know bouncing around weight classes was more common in Pride and in other orgs, but it seems less common in the UFC. Partially because the weight class differences are so extreme compared to boxing/wrestling etc.

Can we come up with a list of people who have had wins in three different UFC weight classes?

I know Penn fought at FW, LW, WW in the UFC but he only has wins at LW and WW.

Rumble Johnson attempted to fight at WW, MW, and LHW but he wasn't able to make weight at MW. So he has WW, Catchweight and LHW.

Anderson has wins at MW and LHW but was never a WW inside the UFC.

Who am I missing?

Can't remember if James Irvin won a fight at HW or MW but he fought at those (and LHW) iirc

Ummm... how about Randy Couture? DC, Machida, Hendo, ect ect ect... there are actually a WHOLE lot of middle of the road fighters as well that have wins in multiple divisions in the UFC, as well as well known ones, the list is actually pretty huge.

-edit- never mind, I cant read apparently. I thought it was just multiple, so was naming 2 or more. missed the 3 weight classes part... which is even in the title... ugggg

Last edited:
Dan Henderson has wins from MW to HW

Not in the UFC. MW and LHW only.

Ummm... how about Randy Couture? DC, Machida, Hendo, ect ect ect... there are actually a WHOLE lot of middle of the road fighters as well that have wins in multiple divisions in the UFC, as well as well known ones, the list is actually pretty huge.

No, the list of fighters who have won in 3 weight classes in the UFC is not huge. None of the fighters you listed have done so, for example.

He said 3 divisions in the ufc, Dan and lyoto fit the bill outside of the ufc and I don't think Randy or DC have fought in anything besides HW/LHW

Actually Dan maybe fought at open weight wayyyyy back in the day nvm

Anthony Johnson has wins at WW, LHW, and HW.

That's because i cant read, haha. I only read as multiple weight classes, not 3 weightclass, so i was including 2.... ugggg...

That's because i cant read, haha. I only read as multiple weight classes, not 3 weightclass, so i was including 2.... ugggg...
It's all good, I double checked on Dan and it was a middle weight tournament in his early UFC days

Vitor Belfort
Diego Sanchez
Kenny Florian

People are too obsessed with weight classes though

Vitor has wins in HW, LHW, Franklin Weight, Rumble Weight and MW

-edit- never mind, I cant read apparently. I thought it was just multiple, so was naming 2 or more. missed the 3 weight classes part... which is even in the title... ugggg
It's okay, you're a white belt. No one reads you posts anyways.

Back