How many excuses does Conor have for why Khabib smashed him?

gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
1). His coaches had him too focussed on takedown defense and fighting off his back so he didn’t let his punches flow like he normally would. I heard that one right after the fight.
2). Pre-fight injuries – "I broke my foot just before the fight. MY FOOT WAS LIKE A BALLOON!"
3). He wasn’t motivated. All his new found wealth got to him so he just didn’t feel like training.
4). He was drinking heavily leading up to the fight and even on fight week!
5). Fill in the blank lol

Sad he couldn’t avenge Artem’s humiliation in that hotel lobby

He has literally millions of followers that know nothing about MMA buying his shitty whisky and merch...

If he said "Khabib beat the fuck out of me, fair play", he loses the casuals that still blindly think he's the ginger Irish Jesus, and A sack load of cash with them.

His foot wasn't like a balloon, it WAS a balloon.

8. Injured hand
9. Ref allowed too much groundwork

1). His coaches had him too focussed on takedown defense and fighting off his back so he didn’t let his punches flow like he normally would. I heard that one right after the fight.
2). Pre-fight injuries – "I broke my foot just before the fight. MY FOOT WAS LIKE A BALLOON!"
3). He wasn’t motivated. All his new found wealth got to him so he just didn’t feel like training.

He released a bestselling book about it.
It's one of the few books most sherbros have seen in their lives.

Realistically he has made probably close to 50 if we were to think up everything he has said about the loss since 6th Oct 2018.

His nuthuggers believe anything Conor says. Most recently the Conor financial fans are coming out of the woodworks believing he’s gonna make $80m for this fight LOL.

An entire book of them.
Hlh4Wgz.jpg

if they was smashed (minimal damage) what on earth do you call Velasquez Vs Silva or dos Santos 2?!

Conor does have a bunch of excuses, but you guys act like he's the only fighter that does that. It is not uncommon for guys to come out with BS excuses after losses. I don't like it either, but come on now.

Conor is one of the most prolific excuse makers in all of ufc history.

You are one of the most prolific shitposters in all of sherdog history.

You should both stop.

10. He's a formidable opponent, he wrestles bears

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back