How many ex’s at one time have you had to deal with?

Not really an issue as I don't date or have relationships often

Werent all these people married if i remember correctly?
One is married, two are in relationships and te. Forth is single(the only one I’ve banged recently)

Im like leave me the fuck alone, y’all some other dudes problem

“I miss you, he sucks”

Don’t care, go be single let your snatch dry out for a minute and then maybe maybe Sometime down the road when you got your shit together we might try and be friends again FIRST

None y’all hoes. Just shown’ up with a suitcase , fuck that shit

One is married, two are in relationships and te. Forth is single(the only one I’ve banged recently)

Im like leave me the fuck alone, y’all some other dudes problem

“I miss you, he sucks”

Don’t care, go be single let your snatch dry out for a minute and then maybe maybe Sometime down the road when you got your shit together we might try and be friends again FIRST

None y’all hoes. Just shown’ up with a suitcase , fuck that shit

Sounds like great people

Unless there’s kids in the picture there shouldn’t be any interaction with them again. If they had shit at your place give it back to them and then delete them off all social media, block their number and that’s all there really is to it.

But I’ve never stayed friends after a break up or even tried to.

I normally don’t either one I haven’t talked to in. 4 years, the other 2+ years ,one i kicked out a month ago(but she was. Just crashing in. Spare bedroom and tried to get in my bed every night )
And the other is my sons mother so I have to talk to her, but doesn’t mean I need too deal with her drama , alll we should need to do is talk about. Our kid and be. Nice when we switch Who has him etc.

Zero. I have clean breaks and the grass seems to be actually greener on the other side lol.

One of my exes broke up with me then threatened to kill herself when I wouldn’t take her back.

200.gif

Sweetface. We got through Friday 13th in 20 fucking 20 and lived to tell the tale. And you, while you don't want the drama, if you want to get your end away you know you have plenty of options. Just stick a sign up outside saying "no fucking drama".
Years back I broke up with the woman I was in my longest relationship ever with, this was right before Halloween. She wanted until Jan 1st to find an apartment. (I moved into spare bedroom)
My sister Bought a really nice “No loitering “ sign and put it. On the fire place mantle LOL!

I didn’t say a word to her for like a month, I would go straight to happy hour from work and stay out until she was asleep and get up and leave for work before she woke up every morning

One Saturday I asked her what the deal was with the cupcakes on the stove were for(they had been there for a couple. Days, I thought she had made them for work) and she says she made them for me but i wouldn’t come home lol.

This one is not currently one of the problem women but had been stalking me about 3 months back on social media. Her social is now deleted. Lol. Think her husband found her talking to dudes(this is why we broke up) so she has a history of it.

Seems women these days don’t know. How to be. Single

They hang around until they have a new one lined up and test the waters, but you catch them and throw thier bitch asses out and then they ssd with the decisions they made.

Years back I broke up with the woman I was in my longest relationship ever with, this was right before Halloween. She wanted until Jan 1st to find an apartment. (I moved into spare bedroom)
My sister Bought a really nice “No loitering “ sign and put it. On the fire place mantle LOL!

I didn’t say a word to her for like a month, I would go straight to happy hour from work and stay out until she was asleep and get up and leave for work before she woke up every morning

One Saturday I asked her what the deal was with the cupcakes on the stove were for(they had been there for a couple. Days, I thought she had made them for work) and she says she made them for me but i wouldn’t come home lol.

This one is not currently one of the problem women but had been stalking me about 3 months back on social media. Her social is now deleted. Lol. Think her husband found her talking to dudes(this is why we broke up) so she has a history of it.

Seems women these days don’t know. How to be. Single

They hang around until they have a new one lined up and test the waters, but you catch them and throw thier bitch asses out and then they ssd with the decisions they made.
Lulz, your sister sounds awesome.

We're of the age where we've both been around the block a bit, but at least my exes know when I'm done, I'm done. You must shoot egg nog out of there :D

Yeah I'm not looking forward to being single, had a break up last night.

Did you send flowers to her funeral?
No, but I did visit her in the psyche ward after they committed her for a few weeks to tell her I wasn’t going to take her back.

2, I guess, right now.

Coparenting with my ex wife. She's an unemployed loser yet she has to make a fucking comment to me about every little fucking thing. I bought our kids new winter clothes and they're between sizes so I buy the next size up that they can grow into rather than buying clothes too small. Only thing she says to me is their clothes are a little too big. Not thanks for having a job and buying our children clothing and being a good example for them. Its this kind of shit year round.

I broke up with my ex girlfriend early in the year. She says she wants to be friends. Ok fine. She wants to hang out all the time. Im not really interested. Part of the reason we broke up was because we didn't spend much time doing things together anyways. Then she asks if we can be FWB. I say I dont know maybe. Try it for a week or two, not into it, slowly back off and she freaks out on me and asks why I'm treating her so poorly.

FML

Lulz, your sister sounds awesome.

We're of the age where we've both been around the block a bit, but at least my exes know when I'm done, I'm done. You must shoot egg nog out of there :D

Yeah I'm not looking forward to being single, had a break up last night.
Damn Gina, must have beeen something bad yalll. Been together a. Minute

Damn Gina, must have beeen something bad yalll. Been together a. Minute
Yeah he won't even come in and watch Redzone so it's pretty serious.
Yeah 21 years save a few days here and there where we broke up. Actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow lol.

Yeah he won't even come in and watch Redzone so it's pretty serious.
Yeah 21 years save a few days here and there where we broke up. Actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow lol.

Sorry, Cuffs. That sucks. I broke up with my girl on Friday but that was pretty short lived so it's not really breaking me up too much.

Phht. That's nothing until they start pulling #metoo shit

This is honestly what I'm worried most about with one of my ex's from years past. Absolute nutcase and pathological liar. After I broke things off with her she lied about all kinds of crazy shit to get my attention: Being pregnant, threatening suicide, having a terminal illness.....she found my parents home phone number and started calling them in the middle of the night trying to find where I was living. The only ace up her sleeve that she has left is to accuse me of rape or sexual assault.

Sorry, Cuffs. That sucks. I broke up with my girl on Friday but that was pretty short lived so it's not really breaking me up too much.
Still not nice though even if you weren't together long. Especially right now with the world being flippin bonkers.
I'm off for 9 days over Christmas...that's going to be fun!

Still not nice though even if you weren't together long. Especially right now with the world being flippin bonkers.
I'm off for 9 days over Christmas...that's going to be fun!

Yeah I'm not looking forward to spending the winter possibly alone but I also don't want to waste her time. She's 39 and has baby fever and I just can't see myself planning that out. If it happened by accident, I'd have a kid but with the pandemic and it's effects on my financial security, I can't think about it.

Yikes! Hopefully you guys will be good by then or at least civil.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back