How many ex’s at one time have you had to deal with?

Maaaaaaaaate. You are FAR too nice.You know I have love for ya, but you've just got to tell them enough's enough. If one of them's the bird who was living with you a little while ago stick her in a room with the other 3 and see how it plays out.
That would be ideal. I dont want any of them!!

I gotta stop laying the pipe so good lol

That would be ideal. I dont want any of them!!

I gotta stop laying the pipe so good lol
Sweetface. We got through Friday 13th in 20 fucking 20 and lived to tell the tale. And you, while you don't want the drama, if you want to get your end away you know you have plenty of options. Just stick a sign up outside saying "no fucking drama".

Phht. That's nothing until they start pulling #metoo shit, and fucking it up with future women, until you have been accused of lightning people's yards on fire you're not even trying.

Never actually had an ex, but I fucked these two chicks and a third one (supposedly my friend) got even crazier than the other two. (Started called the cops over nothing).

Never had an issue. Say cyonara and we go our separate ways.

Define nothing
Went around to get my car keys off a friend and she called the cops. Went round to same persons place to talk to him about someone lightning his yard on fire and she called the cops (don't think she liked when I said that I would sooner pay $500 than let her suck my dick)

Went around to get my car keys off a friend and she called the cops. Went round to same persons place to talk to him about someone lightning his yard on fire and she called the cops (don't think she liked when I said that I would sooner pay $500 than let her suck my dick)
Dude, never underestimate a bitter female. That's a force to be reckoned with... lol at the $500 line. Sounds like you pissed her off proper.

Dude, never underestimate a bitter female. That's a force to be reckoned with... lol at the $500 line. Sounds like you pissed her off proper.
So I am learning. They fucking hate me. But... the feeling is starting to be mutual.

Werent all these people married if i remember correctly?

Staying in touch with ex's and introducing them to the current girl has led to a few threesomes.

Actual legit ex gf, 1 at same time max, if any
Once is over and you found a new official gf, any ex staying around is a time-bomb, tell them to fuckoff
<DisgustingHHH>
One that lasted most has been like 1 month because she had evil genius plan, told me we "have to talk one last time" then sucked my dick. I think we talked one last time almost 10 times
But even there, you cut, no way you can built something new with one ex around willing to break it

Now, angry side-girls that treat to ignore previous agreements and fuck your well planned stable life?
<{dayum}>
Still no cure for that

Last edited:
Unless there’s kids in the picture there shouldn’t be any interaction with them again. If they had shit at your place give it back to them and then delete them off all social media, block their number and that’s all there really is to it.

But I’ve never stayed friends after a break up or even tried to.

I deal with at least 1 ex everyday. Today I'm meeting up with a mother of one of my kids to fill up her car with gas and take her and her kids out to eat. I'm very honest with my exes and I truly love them, meaning I want what is best for them and in a lot of cases our children. Dealing with ex's is much easier than dealing with multiple women who are in love with you. Breaking hearts is sad but just be honest and don't be a drunk!

Never actually had an ex, but I fucked these two chicks and a third one (supposedly my friend) got even crazier than the other two. (Started called the cops over nothing).
I wouldn’t answer the phone for her, she didn’t have a working vehicle at the time.

I had her on ignore, she sent the fucking cops to my house for a “wellness check” and instructions for me to call her.

Cop wakes me up beating on my door(this is at midnight on a work night).

I tell the cop(lady cop) I want to file a reesstainiing order and she says no

I’m like what the duck??

Back