How many Dong Hyun Kim's are in the UFC?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I swear I keep hearing this name pop up in reference to multiple fighters, and it doesn't help that everywhere I look for "Dong Hyun Kim" and his record, it's always a different record. Are there multiple people named Dong Hyun Kim? I swear some dude called that fought like a few weeks ago, but now he's fighting at 207? What's going on?

Yushin-Okami.jpg
Takanori-Gomi.jpg

It's a conspiracy! The dongs are taking over!

I
I swear I keep hearing this name pop up in reference to multiple fighters, and it doesn't help that everywhere I look for "Dong Hyun Kim" and his record, it's always a different record. Are there multiple people named Dong Hyun Kim? I swear some dude called that fought like a few weeks ago, but now he's fighting at 207? What's going on?
I remember both Dong Hyun Kims were on the same card and I thought the good Dong Hyun kim got slam ko'd. I was like wtf??? He wasn't supposed to be on the prelims. Their opponents had similar names as well. I think one was Dominique Steele and the other was Dominic Waters.

Last edited:
Will the real DHK please stand up!?

Maestro vs Polo = TRUE 2016 FOTY

Diverse techniques, back & forth,
both getting dropped, ends in a
finish-neither could hold themselves
together after the fight.

Swanson & Choi are dogs, but I
always side with the more back
& forth fight & one that ends in a finish.

There's only one Dong Hyun Kim, only one Dong Hyun Kim. Walkin along, singin his song, walking in a Dong Hyun wonderland!

Actually there are two Dongs. Three, if you count Dongi Yang.

Maestro vs Polo = TRUE 2016 FOTY

Diverse techniques, back & forth,
both getting dropped, ends in a
finish-neither could hold themselves
together after the fight.

Swanson & Choi are dogs, but I
always side with the more back
& forth fight & one that ends in a finish.

hopefully we will see these dongs collide soon enough

Back