How many dates is your limit for sex?

Probably 3 or 4 dates, or 3 week time limit. After that, I got to move on. Don't have time for girls that want to play games.

Depends on the woman, if I really like her I'll wait longer. Since my divorce the longest I have gone without sex is like 5-8 dates. I thought there was real potential there but it didn't work out in the end. On the other hand the sex was pretty good and I enjoyed the courting so no worries.

I don''t have a lot patience for games and stuff, so a few dates i can wait if there is kissing on the first date and stuff, there must be a progression. I cut girls off very fast if they are not showing clear interest or play games.

2nd Date or 9 hours
Whichever comes first.

I made a mistake when I was younger spending the entire weekend with a particular chick that I thought was into me. She invited me back to her place after we went to the club together.
Then went through several hours of intense makeout sessions within a 48 hour period. It was a constant cycle of going out getting drunk again and making out again.
Tried four different attempts to have sex with her and she wasn't having it.
By the 4th attempt I was ready to go home.

I never called her again.
She called me the next week wanting to hang out, but I told her straight up we're not compatible at all.
That was that.
F8681CAF-6BD6-4B0F-918E-792024871456.gif

I always try to fuck them as fast as possible, otherwise, what the fuck am i doing?

This whole "if i like her ill wait" shit is shit. If i like her, ill want to fuck her. If i have to wait, i will but what i mean by that is ill keep trying until i fuck her or i lose interest, whichever comes first.

2 or 3 but if she's making out or giving out bjs or hj i can give it a little more time.

If I ain't rounding third base on the third date, I'll take another model for a test drive

If it's a situation where we are specifically going on dates with the intent of a potential sexual relationship, 4. Honestly, anything beyond that and I figure she's either religious, playing a game of sorts, insecure or has a questionable judge of character. I don't want any of that in my relationship.

I’m in my 40s, these older chicks don’t play games.

What's the maximum amount of dates you'll go on with a woman before giving up if she doesn't put out? I cut it off yesterday after date 3 when a woman barely responded to a kiss. I don't have to get full intercourse after date 3, but I feel like a kiss should comfortably go beyond a quick little peck by then. What about you guys?

Case by case basis, but your instincts will usually tell you by the third date (sometimes sooner) whether it's ever going to go anywhere.

Last edited:
Depends on how much I like the girl. Although I will usually try by the 3rd date. In my modern dating life I think the longest I waited was like 7-8 dates (longest I've waited since I was a young man). Rather just meet someone decent rather than worry about how many dates till I get laid at this point in my life.

I cut it off yesterday after date 3 when a woman barely responded to a kiss.

Smart. If you getting weird vibes by date 3 then put that shit to bed. A woman knows within a date or less if she will bang, and give you the proper signals. Alot of girls these days use dating as a free meal +drinks so you need to keep your vibes game tight.

I’m staying a virgin until marriage so
Stopped dating forever ago
I know dudes expected me to give in eventually. They didn’t believe me lol. But after about a week of nagging they’d disappear.
Will prolly be virgin for life
Is okay, I already have three cats
I can get more lol

I’m staying a virgin until marriage so
Stopped dating forever ago
I know dudes expected me to give in eventually. They didn’t believe me lol. But after about a week of nagging they’d disappear.
Will prolly be virgin for life
Is okay, I already have three cats
I can get more lol
Thought it was bunnies.

Frankly, I'm only in a rush to smash if I don't like the chick. I'm not going to blow a chick off for not being a ho.

I have to Fuck her before I take her out. If she does well then I reward her with Applebees

Back