How many dates is your limit for sex?

THE%2B40%2BYEAR%2BOLD%2BVIRGIN%2B%25282005%2529%2B8.jpg

Nowadays if you aren't busting on a chicks face or tits after 2nd date it means she's not that into you

Women nowadays move fast if they like you

However long she wants to wait but can't promise i won't get it from some where

What's the maximum amount of dates you'll go on with a woman before giving up if she doesn't put out? I cut it off yesterday after date 3 when a woman barely responded to a kiss. I don't have to get full intercourse after date 3, but I feel like a kiss should comfortably go beyond a quick little peck by then. What about you guys?
Why you made it to date 3 with her baffles me...

if they don't put out first time,they can fuck off.

can't understand why I'm still single!

It depends on the woman. If I'm really interested in her, and I think I have a shot I'll wait as long as I need to. If I think she's jerking me around, or if I'm not all that enamored by her then maybe just a few dates.

If a decent looking girl won't give it up after a few dates, talk to her about it and see if she doesn't see you as a potential sexual partner ask if you can just be friends. Next time you hang out with your new friend make it a group thing, she probably has friends that are DTF.

When I was single 2 dates and I better have at least got head. I usually got laid or at least got head after the first date though. Deep down all girls are sluts, they just don't want you calling them sluts.

BTW... If a female won't suck a dick, why would anyone want to date her??? This still baffles me.

Longest I've waited was a month.

Every single other girl I banged, I banged on the first date.

Buncha studs in here lmao. I crack up knowing there are guys saying 1 date that are still virgins.

When I was single 2 dates and I better have at least got head. I usually got laid or at least got head after the first date though. Deep down all girls are sluts, they just don't want you calling them sluts.

BTW... If a female won't suck a dick, why would anyone want to date her??? This still baffles me.

Yeah I broke up with a girl because she didn't give blowjobs.

There was no way in hell I was going to go the rest of my life without getting head so I think I ended it the next day over the phone.

If she ain't sucking by the time we're through the McDonald's drive thru on the first date, she's getting kicked out and I'm keeping the chicken nuggets

Yeah I broke up with a girl because she didn't give blowjobs.

There was no way in hell I was going to go the rest of my life without getting head so I think I ended it the next day over the phone.

I used to work with a guy who's wife wouldn't suck dick. All the guys at work would always talk about BJ's around this guy, how we'd get them all the time and how great they feel. I think we made this dude hate his wife or even himself a little.

Buncha studs in here lmao. I crack up knowing there are guys saying 1 date that are still virgins.
Someone posted earlier that they banged before the first date.

The Sherdogger in me wanted to reply that I banged before we even met.

I used to work with a guy who's wife wouldn't suck dick. All the guys at work would always talk about BJ's around this guy, how we'd get them all the time and how great they feel. I think we made this dude hate his wife or even himself a little.
He should hate his frigid succubus wife.

I don't think they're lying (some might be). If you take a girl out and treat her special you're gonna get head at least. Most guys I grew up with were in after 1 or 2 dates.

What's the maximum amount of dates you'll go on with a woman before giving up if she doesn't put out? I cut it off yesterday after date 3 when a woman barely responded to a kiss. I don't have to get full intercourse after date 3, but I feel like a kiss should comfortably go beyond a quick little peck by then. What about you guys?

I have no expectations and play things by obviously reading the chemistry, but you're right to bail if she's unresponsive to affection after date 3. Honestly, I find that for all the talk women put up about not being easy, I usually wind up making out during or after the first date and we tend to have sex then or by the second meeting. (And honestly, when we don't fuck after date 1 it's generally because they had a built -in excuse of having to attend a friend's birthday party or something, which I encounter pretty often and believe is just a safety excuse to avoid hoeing it up too soon or to bail if they hate you).

I've been in your situation, where a woman was basically wooden in response to a kiss even after date two, and I too said adios. And of course, there are plenty of dates which simply went nowhere and didn't even warrant the attempt at a goodnight smooch.

Probably about one month on average for me...if she's hesitant about a kiss still, I don't think she's into it, move on...

It's 2018 and people are stilling have physical sex like common animals?

<bball1>

Back